The Best Option?

Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

Pendlebury2Swan

yeah, so if he does play hes probably gonna go out and drop even more. If its really that bad, itd best if i got rid off him while he doesnt drop to much!

Cayenne

So many people going whitecross so I'm going to go a bit more unique and trade fyfe to rough head.

Looked in good touch on the weekend.

eagles929406

probably true, you just never know in this game hey. im trying to find a way to turn him into buddy coz im scared also but just cant sideways trade i have banned it unless out for the season he stays

Jukes

It's a massive risk keeping Fyfe. His scoring could be limited due to reduced flexibility and et cetera, he has the sub-risk to either start with the green or end with the red, and he could niggle or aggravate it and cause him to miss a few more weeks or force the surgery to go through. Even though Whitecross is a massive risk, I see it at less of a risk then Fyfe.

tbagrocks

Whitecross or Dusty or Dangerfield,
even swap and Barlow in the mid

Doovster

I'm thinking I will hold onto him if picked this week. Agree it's a risk but he carried it all last year as well and ave 100. Saves a trade for now and if he spuds up or has trouble with it further will have deal with the loss of $$$ a bit later.

Dave085

Risk management isnt it guys. Surely the risk of keeping him in is so much higher than trading him out.
I would feel comfortable knowing he is out of my side and not worrying every week about a low score, a little niggle hes had and carry that stress to next week.
It will also compromise any trades you have in reach as he loses money...

Risk management. Hes out of mine and even if he scores higher than my replacement i can sit back and have confidence that the replacement will play next week.

Memphistopheles

Only thing about trading him out now that he is likely to play is that last season Fyfe did a similar thing and still chopped up, scoring plenty of tons after his shoulder injury.

Could be a great POD if everyone jumps off him although I imagine lots will jump back on if he still scores well this week despite the injury.

T Dog

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 17, 2012, 04:29:43 PM

Could be a great POD if everyone jumps off him although I imagine lots will jump back on if he still scores well this week despite the injury.

Interesting view Memphi.  :o Running with an injured player. He will get tested out by his opponenets as soon as he steps on the field of course. It will be a fine line between POD and SPUD..IMO ::)

Hippo

Quote from: T Dog on April 17, 2012, 05:04:09 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 17, 2012, 04:29:43 PM

Interesting view Memphi.  :o Running with an injured player. He will get tested out by his opponenets as soon as he steps on the field of course. It will be a fine line between POD and SPUD..IMO ::)
exactly like Montagna did too Curnow last yr when he came back on with a crook shoulder, if they are happy to do that to a rookie then they will be very content in doing it a star in Fyfe, add to the fact it could be a way of sticking it up Lyon by taking out one of his guns and try to let him know he made a wrong decision playing him

Ziplock

didnt montagna put a  hit on curnow when he was leaving the field after he got injured? :S

Grazz

Zip one post above yours.  ::)

Windigo

I've decided to hold and see what happens on Friday whether he is the sub....

Windigo

Had a quick geez at the trade outs.

Fyfe out of 20% of teams now. But still listed as an ownership of 40%, it cannot be updated yet? ???

I swear Franklin is the most picked on about 63%.

matt1985

Quote from: Windigo on April 17, 2012, 08:04:48 PM
I've decided to hold and see what happens on Friday whether he is the sub....

I guess it's a bonus Freo are playing friday night so we can see subs. But I can see him being subbed off if he isn't started as sub... Hopefully some positive news comes out about him in the next fews days that puts some confidence in me!