The Best Option?

Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

the raven

yes I just looked at the thread. Has almost 200 posts on it. Doesnt seem as relevant to me as I have narrowed down my choices. I dont think I would pick hawkins or waite and a lot of the options there are either questionable or do not suit my bye structure specifically. Ill look through the 14 pages now.

henry

I personally like cloke over danger, he has some easy games coming up where he js boumd to score well

unceramonius

Its been done to death.  Either keep him, or simply trade him.

I dont know why people need others to make their decisions for them.  Have we no dream team knowledge? 

So many topics, so amny same questions...THE SAME players mentioned thread after thread after thread.

Just go robbo.....cloke...pav...sidey......etc etc.......or keep him.

awaiting the 567th oooooooooh what to do with fyfe, who do i trade him for topic

Justin Bieber

grimreaper

Going to take the risk and keep Fyfe (If hes announced to play), keep the trade, hope he scores half decent.

Ricochet

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: grimreaper on April 17, 2012, 12:15:54 AM
Going to take the risk and keep Fyfe (If hes announced to play), keep the trade, hope he scores half decent.

dont do it! you will lose A LOT of coin if he screws up opening minutes which is a very high possibility! playing someone who should be out for 3 months... ross lyon is crazy.

Lucastorm

Shoulder dislocations are a pain in every sense of the word. With each recurrent dislocation you risk/do damage to the socket and surrounding ligamentous support, with the risk of recurrent dislocation increasing each time, to the point where surgery becomes a necessity.

The fact that he has repeatedly dislocated his shoulder means the joint support is getting more lax each time.

The surgeons advice will be 1) Repair --> Increased stability, but never as good as new - season over OR 2) Play on at your own risk, with high chance that anything from a hard bump to sleeping on the shoulder will lead to recurrent dislocation.

Regardless - Fyfe is out of the team  :( :(

Zombie2.5

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 17, 2012, 12:40:41 AM
Quote from: grimreaper on April 17, 2012, 12:15:54 AM

dont do it! you will lose A LOT of coin if he screws up opening minutes which is a very high possibility! playing someone who should be out for 3 months... ross lyon is crazy.
Yeah he could also easily be vested(green/red) and/or get injured before he makes his money back which will totally screw you up.

And on a side note, i read somewhere that people are saying Rossy said he'll play fyfey and then last minute teams he'll announce Fyfe won't and disrupt Saints preparation for Friday. Some even said he'll name Fyfe then pull him out(late withdrawal). Sneaky Bugger! :-\
Just their opinion though.

Ziplock

he'll make fyfe an emergency, then make a late withdrawal, put him in, then make him a late withdrawal later and take him out again :P

lachie_001

I had danger in my midfield so I subbed him with fyfe and traded him out for Scotty selwood, a bit of a risk considering he has had an easy run. But I'm hoping he can stay in top form and become a premium like Joel who I also have :)

Pendlebury2Swan

Who to get in for Fyfe? I've got 131,00 in the bank. :)

I can also switch him to Midfield and get another midfielder.

My current forwards stand as: L. Franklin, M. Robinson, S. Sidebottom, N. Fyfe, S. Johnson, D. Smith, A Kennedy. (A. Hall, J. Paine)

Midfield is: G. Ablett, M. Boyd, S. Mitchell, S. Pendlebury, J. Magner, D. Shiel. (C. Smith, S. Kerridge)

Thoughts?

eagles929406

just wit till teams are named, freo are adamant he will play, ross lyon was on sen thismorning. fyfe says he ready to play as long as given green light from test later in week then all good to go

Pendlebury2Swan

Yeah, i think he'll probably miss a few though maybe. and if they go through with the surgery.  :)

eagles929406

it the same shoulder he had surgery on end of last year, and it alsted only 2 games, so i mean really, if his joints are that loose then he may as well play on brett heady style