I'm Keeping Fyfe

me

lol 3 good games and you're a premo these days =p

reesbr

I'm thinking of Luke Dahlhaus

essendon2

essendon2

joreo12

If he's only out for a week r two are people still going to trade him?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: joreo12 on April 16, 2012, 11:53:39 AM
If he's only out for a week r two are people still going to trade him?

probably, the chances of re-injury are too great for most. Plus another price drop after his next game will further reduce trading options.

joreo12

LaHug

Only problem with Boomer is he always has a few 60s each season (as well as a 130 in there somewhere) so he'll frustrate you. Still, considering I have no cash for a trade, I'll probably have to go there.

jfitty

Quote from: LaHug on April 16, 2012, 12:26:13 PM
Only problem with Boomer is he always has a few 60s each season (as well as a 130 in there somewhere) so he'll frustrate you. Still, considering I have no cash for a trade, I'll probably have to go there.

That's very true, although I'm liking what I'm seeing from Boomer so far this season though. Played a few games in this loose man in defence role and seems to be racking up the touches. Other thing is this year he won't be the number 1 tagged player at the Roos and could run rampant like he did yesterday in quite a few matches!

LaHug

Quote from: jfitty on April 16, 2012, 12:45:45 PM
Quote from: LaHug on April 16, 2012, 12:26:13 PM

That's very true, although I'm liking what I'm seeing from Boomer so far this season though. Played a few games in this loose man in defence role and seems to be racking up the touches. Other thing is this year he won't be the number 1 tagged player at the Roos and could run rampant like he did yesterday in quite a few matches!
This is the first year in a while I haven't started with him and it looks like he'll be making his way into my team anyway. Has always been my "unique" and has given me wins in the 130 weeks and losses in the 60 weeks. I think I'll be having another ride on this rollercoaster.

Windigo

Leaning toward Boomer as well.

Still a little dubious to how he run out the season.

Windigo

Nah, screw it. I'll bring in Goodes if he doesn't get weeks.

essendon2

my midfield currently stands as Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Ablett, Gibbs, Magner (Shiel, McDonald) and my forward line is Franklin, Fyfe, Robinson, Martin, Dangerfield, Smith, Kennedy (Milera, Smedts)

new strategy:
go Fyfe --> Pearce (averaging 105 in last two games, including a BOG), then in Round 5 - trade Shiel --> Treloar, then Magner --> Ziebell/S.Selwood just in time for JZ to play GC. = 4 trades in 5 rounds, MID done, FWD line needs 2 more premiums, RUC needs 1 more & DEF needs 3 more! = 12 trades left for upgrades and 7 left for injuries/bye troubles!

thoughts?  :D ???

Windigo

I'd rather MJ to Clancee.

Also, it's Scott Selwood, not Adam that you are referring to.  ;)

It seems soild, but too much faith in Clancee. Who has he played? Lions & Swans?

Did well vs the Swans, but didn't he go missing round 1?  ???

jfitty

He had 4 touches and was subbed off in the 3rd quarter. I just don't think I could trade in someone with a name like Clancee  :P