The Best Option?

Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

Colliwobblers

i might wait for stevie j to drop a bundle over the next few weeks and maybe by then he will be fully fit and hit form and ton up as he usually does.

watched him today he is nowhere near fit or in form and still managed close to 70pts.

risky but could be a straight swap in or even cheaper in 2 or 3 weeks time for fyfe.

or i play it safe and just go robo

or i ruin my DT more go with my heart and bring in didak in 2 or 3 weeks after he is back and out of the vest. love didak don't care what he scores just like seeing him there in my team  ;D

too late for me to care what i score anyway - i might Zip it up and take some unique directions.

BlackMamba

Man Fyfe dropped to the point that Robbo is more expensive atm. Need to down someone just get Robbo in. I can't see any other good cheaper options out there. Maybe Jordan Lewis  :-\?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: deekay on April 15, 2012, 11:18:31 PM
Didak in a few rounds?  :o

see deekay your a champion too - just for suggesting such a brilliant plan !

he is dirt cheap and they need him like never before, he got 22 touches in the magoos and a goal which doesnt count for much but thats in 75% game time and his first practice game of the year.

in SC he is about $50K cheaper than in DT, even more tempting :) uses the ball well when he is in form too, I don't know who the pies are kidding but they need him in the midfield, they aren't carlton and we saw what happened when pendles got tagged out of the game = poor distribution, poor pressure, poor clearances. poor coach  :o

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BlackMamba on April 15, 2012, 11:22:35 PM
Man Fyfe dropped to the point that Robbo is more expensive atm. Need to down someone just get Robbo in. I can't see any other good cheaper options out there. Maybe Jordan Lewis  :-\?

all it takes is one bad game for someone to drop to his price or cheaper, can you cover him for a week? no guarantee this season so far premiums are going to outscore your rooks anyway.

but there are plenty of options still cheaper than him if you need one. Dangerfield with his draw and his 90+ v the hawks in a loss is probably a safe bet - believe it or not he seems to be the real deal this season - finally.

now he'll go get injured  ;D

BlackMamba

Hey Colli I already got Dangerfield. The other guy might be Whitecross. I think Mitch has a very reachable BE of 76 in DT so he will increase before dropping. Anyways, the good thing about Fyfe is that his price will stayed the same if he doesn't play anymore so maybe the waiting game is the way to go. I think worst to worst is that I down someone for Treloar one round earlier though it is breaking a golden rule of not waiting for 2 games played.

Scrads

Brendan Whitecross ;D

Welcome to my team young lad ;)

Mr.Craig

I just want to warn you that he'll be making an appearance in my team so you can expect a 50 against West Coast. >:(

TheMailman

It's good that people like to award annuals after round 3  :P

shuester

I am very close to getting him too, should have gotten him in the pre season. Hope he can snap a solid score against the eagles. Only thing preventing me from getting him is the thursday night teams.

The F.A.R.K.

oh man i got offered him in a euros trade for shower all and i laughed....how i would like whitecross now

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 16, 2012, 12:30:33 AM
oh man i got offered him in a euros trade for shower all and i laughed....how i would like whitecross now

First I hear of this :P

essendon2

okay, so my midfield currently stands as Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Ablett, Gibbs, Magner (Shiel, McDonald) and my forward line is Franklin, Fyfe, Robinson, Martin, Dangerfield, Smith, Kennedy (Milera, Smedts)

new strategy:
go Fyfe --> Pearce (averaging 105 in last two games, including a BOG), then in Round 5 - trade Shiel --> Treloar, then Magner --> Ziebell just in time for JZ to play GC. = 4 trades in 5 rounds, MID done, FWD line needs two more premiums and backline needs 3 more! = 10 trades left for upgrades and 9 left for injuries/bye troubles :)

genius, knee-jerk or just complete stupidity?

share your thoughts, and what are you going to with Nat Fyfe?

***currently ranked 97th
23 trades left: went Dickson --> Milera last round

Jukes

Don't like the Fyfe->Ziebell idea. Trade him to Mitch Robbo if you can afford that extra 10k or go down to Whitecross at 412k, who will rise more as he has a 25 BE.

fertalong

I was thinking the same thing, and really regretting trading dickson to greene last week and killing my dpp link. Now i'm considering going a rookie mid to treloar when he's on the bubble and upgrade fyfe to M.Murphy.

I think a lot of people will be going with a similar approach just because there isn't many non-r13 bye forwards that are worth trading to. I already have robinson, buddy, sidebum, martin, danger and i'm really struggling to find someone to replace fyfe.

It's a shame that we have to get rid of a cash cow so early for this to work, but the idea is not outrageous at all.

elephants

Wouldn't be that keen on starting one of those three fwd rookies...