The Best Option?

Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

elephants

What rookies could I possibly bring into my fwd line to allow Fyfe to become a premium midfielder... Treloar??

JBs-Hawks

Would be your best bet but no mid rooks ready to be culled

Justin Bieber

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 15, 2012, 12:43:03 PM
Really hard to say who i will replace Fyfe with .. i have Dempsey also and no cash  :'(    ..  at the moment im thinking Chappy but im thinking its gonna cost me 2-3 trades

How does this sound. Gia to chapman, fyfe to Robbo?

Football Factory

Quote from: whatlez on April 15, 2012, 12:59:58 PM
Really hard to say who i will replace Fyfe with .. i have Dempsey also and no cash  :'(    ..  at the moment im thinking Chappy but im thinking its gonna cost me 2-3 trades

Yeah sounds good .. now think of something to help me  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 15, 2012, 01:01:16 PM

Dempsey to Marty Clarke, fyfe to Robbo or chapman (depending on how he goes today)

mpollock

Gray is total flower ... injury prone and from jumps all over the place ... i.e see this week.
Robinson is a very likable players but look at his rd 1 score ... not as solid a pick as many seem to think.

Chapman is clearly the best option but for me I already have him.

C.Cornes is another massive risk ... may get rested, vested or just start playing crap again ... DT he is not to bad but can see him racking up clangers in SC at some stage soon.

Hawkins - has he finally taken the next step?? Who knows??

Wouldn't mind D.Martin who i don't have ... but want to see his show some good form first.
Rioli, Petrie or Cloke are options ... not sold on any however ...

May gamble on Whitecross having a breakout year!!

LF

Nothing wrong with Robbos round 1 score of 82 considering he had no preseason games

Ricochet

won't most be be copping one of your two donuts in your forward line through the byes anyways? so it doesn't matter if you have 3 players from a bye round??

essendon2

Already got Robbo - started with him weeew

- leaning towards Adams, a MID or Sidebottom

BC2010

Will probably go Fyfe to Treloar or Kerridge in the forwards, and then Cognolio (if he spuds it up today) to Murphy in the mids.

Will then have a midfield of Ablett, Boyd, Pendles, Selwood, Murphy, Magner, McDonald and Shiel.

Negative is that I would have to start 2 of Kennedy, D.Smith, Hall and Treloar/Kerridge in the forwards for a few weeks.

Football Factory

Quote from: whatlez on April 15, 2012, 01:03:15 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 15, 2012, 01:01:16 PM

Dempsey to Marty Clarke, fyfe to Robbo or chapman (depending on how he goes today)
I already have Marty  :(

shezz150

was it just the wet that kept Zaharkis down last night? Dons got so many injuries he could bring out some games, considering his first 2 round scores as well. hes in the same bye as fyfe

im currently fielding robbie gray -.O guess ill give him a chance still.

i guess jordan lewis isnt looked at because so many people have Buddy and that would rupture bye flexibility.

never really had a north melbourne player in my dream teams lol!

Doyle

I was thinking Cloke, but jeez he's having a bad run, maybe Chapman or Robinson although Robinson seems to be a bit too popular here ::)

Lucastorm

Robo sucks - it's just a matter of time before he drops form. Get chapman!

Windigo

So your off Gia Whatlez?

I told you he'll be up and down and right around town.  :P

Adams' pass mark for my team is 90+ today.