The Best Option?

Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

Colliwobblers

there are plenty of value price dropping options, stevie j the pick of the "bargains" being he will drop a LOT

but i'll leave the gambles for my backline

will be locking in Robinson for what i see as the surest thing in the fwd line for my replacement.

Kuruki

I will take a different option then everyone else. I'm going Fyfe to Barlow.

Windigo

Quote from: Kuruki on April 15, 2012, 11:40:27 AM
I will take a different option then everyone else. I'm going Fyfe to Barlow.

DPP link?

JBs-Hawks

Depending on how he goes today but im thinking Whitecross, gotta take some risks if i want to get back to the top.

Windigo

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 15, 2012, 11:51:35 AM
Depending on how he goes today but im thinking Whitecross, gotta take some risks if i want to get back to the top.

I'm with yah on this one. Not keen on Whitecross as he has the same bye, but a risky pick could pay off.....Or not.

If Stevie J stinks it up, I'll be on him.

JBs-Hawks

I shot someone down for thinking about Whitecross after rd1 but after watching him closely last week i think he could have taken the next step and has definately cemented his spot in the best 21.

me

get jarrad waite! if the blues keep dominating and he can manage not to punch anyone in the head he will crack a pretty sick avg

Windigo

Price fluctuations are now up on the home page.

Fyfe is listed at $ 452,900.

nostradamus

Bloody Ross Lyon, why couldn't he have made the right call pre-season and sent Fyfe off for surgery then. He carried his bad shoulders last season and its hard to fathom why a player of his quality wasn't managed better given his long term value to the club.

Kuruki

Quote from: nostradamus on April 15, 2012, 12:04:14 PM
Bloody Ross Lyon, why couldn't he have made the right call pre-season and sent Fyfe off for surgery then. He carried his bad shoulders last season and its hard to fathom why a player of his quality wasn't managed better given his long term value to the club.

I thought he did?

Windigo

Best Players In Each Bye Round:

Round 11:

Cornes
Adams
Brown

Really not much in terms of DT relevant FWD's in this round I don't think?  ???

*Clashes with Dangerfield.*

Round 12:

Cloke
Beams
Sidebottom
Zaharakis
Goodes
ROK
Chapman
Johnson
Pavlich

*Clashes with Sidey & Goodes, if you have both.*

Round 13:

Robinson
Franklin
Rioli
Riewoldt
Gray
Waite

*Clashes with Franklin & D-Mart*

elephants

Adams, Goodes or Chappy.

Robbo mucks up my byes.

Also considering using my left over dough to turn Fyfe into Stanton/Thompson...??

Justin Bieber

felsty

fyfe to marc murphy or judd for me

Football Factory

Really hard to say who i will replace Fyfe with .. i have Dempsey also and no cash  :'(    ..  at the moment im thinking Chappy but im thinking its gonna cost me 2-3 trades