The Best Option?

Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

essendon2

@Jukes - nah mate, as you can see - I've already got Robinson - and Martin and Franklin all missing round 13; wouldn't want 4 premo's missing round 13 and Ziebell proved last year e can score big whereas Whitecross' DT friendly role could easily alter.

@elephants - yeah that's the downside of all this atm  :-\

fertalong

Actually, I noticed you don't have sidebum. He would be the best swap for fyfe without hurting your scoring too much.

essendon2

Quote from: fertalong on April 16, 2012, 12:50:31 AM
Actually, I noticed you don't have sidebum. He would be the best swap for fyfe without hurting your scoring too much.
yeah mate, the straight swap to Sidebum was the initial thought - just liked the POD Ziebell brings to the table!

fertalong

It's probably not worth it though because you're losing cash potential from shiel (or whoever you plan to trade) as well as using 2 trades.

jabroni

at the moment i dont have robinson so im thinking of getting him - just means i move my rd 12 fwd line donut to rd 13

essendon2

Quote from: fertalong on April 16, 2012, 12:53:14 AM
It's probably not worth it though because you're losing cash potential from shiel (or whoever you plan to trade) as well as using 2 trades.
+1, that's what I have to decide also = if its worth it

jpblack89

I'm thinking straight swap for whitecross, or with a bit of a shuffle trade t greene for milera then get swan in the midfield, wouldn't usually trade a rook for a rook but a gaj boyd pendles mitchell swan mcdonald magner midfield seems pretty tempting to me, though thats without much consideration towards byes and using two trades this early on seems like a waste

Zombie2.5

Wish it wasnt Fyfey who got injured.... maybe Pav instead...
Or hopefully Pav does better now!!

And just realised something, i traded out neale last week and this is the perfect chance for him to debut now :(
The best options to me are pretty much Robbo and Whitecross, not sure Whitey can keep this up as soon as i trade him in he'll flop...
I can afford robbo but not sure either on him. I could also swap smedts fwd and get a defender but i dont fancy any defenders plus i have to play another rookie(smedts, cameron, hall)
FWDs seem more troublesome than we thought, worse than defenders!!
I have Pav, Martin and now Fyfey doing bad/injured
Theres also Goodes and most other 'premium' fwds are unpredictable sometimes

Lucastorm

Interesting idea - but can Zieball keep up such good scores throughout the season? It's next to impossible to tell off one game.... Plus the Roos were in great form against the catters, can this continue??

Lucastorm

Being a fellow Pie supporter, I would love Didz to hit a purple patch and get him in my team!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BlackMamba on April 15, 2012, 11:40:55 PM
Hey Colli I already got Dangerfield. The other guy might be Whitecross. I think Mitch has a very reachable BE of 76 in DT so he will increase before dropping. Anyways, the good thing about Fyfe is that his price will stayed the same if he doesn't play anymore so maybe the waiting game is the way to go. I think worst to worst is that I down someone for Treloar one round earlier though it is breaking a golden rule of not waiting for 2 games played.

thats true, if you are patient which is hard, there are at least 8 solid premiums that should come good all set to drop a LOT over the next few weeks

Leading the price crash race are Beams, Chapman and Stevie J all with break evens above 150. already dropped and set to drop another 80K ove the next two weeks even if they perform well, but not great.

thebrock

if fyfe needs surgery I may straight swap in whitecross. Or safer to just get Nroo?

PowerBug

Quote from: elephants on April 16, 2012, 12:31:36 AM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 16, 2012, 12:30:33 AM
oh man i got offered him in a euros trade for shower all and i laughed....how i would like whitecross now

First I hear of this :P
Things doing down in the Bashers coaches room?? Could this be the breakdown of the club?? (Not like they were anything to look at originally)

essendon2

what about Clancee Pearce?? 16 in sub affected R1, 92 and 115 since! wow

Zombie2.5

Yeah, I'm looking at Robbo as my only option really, i believe Whitecross wont keep this up, maybe when hodge comes back he'll have another role? Otherwise i feel hes just gona stop somehow, although he has looked good in the games ive watched.

Im really considering waiting a week right now though, either to get treloar in OR wait for the premos to drop. Getting Fyfey into the mids and getting another gun is very tempting right now and also getting treloar in after 2 games.

So to me, waiting one week is the best choice for me, mostly because i dont trust these fwds.

And we thought the defense was the problem  :'(

i bet next week the mids are gona struggle, All the premo's get 80's :P
My rucks also struggled.... McEvoy(69) and Giles(65), I thought Giles kicked 3 goals!!! and Giles is avging more than mcevoy  :( hes my first ruck now