Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

elephants

Quote from: elephants on April 15, 2012, 08:01:53 PM
Trying to be different here and considering Fyfe to Selwood and a midfield rookie (Shiel or Coniglio or Magnet or McDonald) to Treloar.

Is this dumb?? Is unique not so great here??
If I don't do this I will look at Chappy and Adams.

Sorry, I'll just add that I used one trade last week and this one would obviously result in another two.
I just have 0 confidence in any of the premium fwds sadly :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on April 15, 2012, 08:33:51 PM
Trying to be different here and considering Fyfe to Selwood and a midfield rookie (Shiel or Coniglio or Magnet or McDonald) to Treloar.

Sorry, I'll just add that I used one trade last week and this one would obviously result in another two.

Nice to see your talking to yourself ;D haha and don't get Leigh Adams, way too inconsistant  >:(

Birryfy

After a quick scan of the thread, no Roughead? He's averaging 89 so far and last year before his injury was doing pretty damn good!

I think I'll pick him up!

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on April 15, 2012, 08:34:58 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 15, 2012, 08:33:51 PM

Nice to see your talking to yourself ;D haha and don't get Leigh Adams, way too inconsistant  >:(

I reckon hahaha!

Adams tendancy to get KO'd also worries me. What do you think of my proposed trade though??

Kuruki

Will be a very interesting week of reverse trading haha. At this stage i have Whitecross and Robo as two possible forward options. And looking at Barlow, Zieball or possibly Marc Murphy i think i will just have enough.

me

pick whitecross with much fear and trepidation - i'll be going one of ziebell/barlow/robbo for fyfe

BC2010

I'm going to hang on to Fyfe until R5 whenTreloar, Horlin-Smith and Ziebell will hopefully be named, and my rooks have had a chance to earn more $$$

Ricochet

Quote from: me on April 15, 2012, 09:02:10 PM
pick whitecross with much fear and trepidation - i'll be going one of ziebell/barlow/robbo for fyfe

why so?

Spite

Quote from: Ricochet on April 15, 2012, 09:21:15 PM
Quote from: me on April 15, 2012, 09:02:10 PM

why so?

Maybe something to do with Hodges return? Not sure, he is looking a likely option for me.

Or downgrade to treloar and upgrade mccarthy to marc murphy...

Tyes

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 15, 2012, 08:13:10 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on April 15, 2012, 07:48:08 PM
Quote from: Windigo on April 15, 2012, 07:45:10 PM
Is Whitecross the real deal?

Solid pre-season scores, slayed 3 tons in a row and looks great.

Also, is he playing in Hodge's spot?

He's definitely in my top 2 replacements for Fyfe.

ABC commentators said he was a tagger but "has developed into a real offensive weapon for the Hawks"

Not sure on his JS with Hodge out tho

his JS with Hodge in is absolutely safe as nails. he has definitely cemented his spot in the best 22!

+ 1

Does anyone know what the price difference between Fyfe and Whitecross will be after price rises and falls? Also Roughead comes into consideration after todays game.

Justin Bieber

Ricochet

Quote from: whatlez on April 15, 2012, 10:26:02 PM
Stickied wtf? ??? Lol
yeh its good!
at least we shouldn't get a million "who should i trade in for Fyfe?" threads now

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ricochet on April 15, 2012, 10:38:23 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 15, 2012, 10:26:02 PM
Stickied wtf? ??? Lol
yeh its good!
at least we shouldn't get a million "who should i trade in for Fyfe?" threads now
There are already a couple bumped at the top lol.

elephants

So.... After seeing his price drops more than 30k to 450,000 what do we plan on doing??

Not gonna lie, I like the look of Selwood for 520k...

deekay