The Best Option?

Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

davethorne21

I do like the idea of either Masten or Shuey. Golby to Conca leaves me $900 short of Shuey :(

Fyfe to Masten, Golby to Hurn/ Rance? Already have Scotland so can't get Carrazzo

Cam DM

Like Waters over Conca for consistency and Ebert/Masten both looking good for the price and will be scoring similar to Shuey anyway IMO  ;)

Canuck

Another Fyfe related trade question:  I'm toying with the idea of

Fyfe -> Rhys Stanley
then
Greene -> Barlow

Pretty keen to get on Barlow while he's cheap.  Fyfe makes me nervous but I stuck it out with him last year and was pretty happy I did.  I'm pretty keen to make this happen, especially now that Greene is being rested, but sometimes in DT I think the best trades are the ones you don't make.

Thoughts?

Pendlebury2Swan

Keeping fyfe, who's with me? :o

grimreaper

glam77

Iron Front-Bum firming as the best replacement with the Pies injury toll.

Lucastorm

Quote from: grimreaper on April 20, 2012, 12:42:08 PM
Quote from: Pendlebury2Swan on April 20, 2012, 12:33:41 PM
Keeping fyfe, who's with me? :o

+1

the fact that I'm twisting and turning to find an adequate replacement for Fyfe and not really finding one, it's saying to me just keep him.

No point in sideways trading to someone less, or cashing a cash cow now just to get a premium mid + fielded rookie

essendon2

Quote from: glam77 on April 20, 2012, 12:42:57 PM
Iron Front-Bum firming as the best replacement with the Pies injury toll.
+1  ;D

Justin Bieber

I like the uniqueness of trading him out regardless.

I'll ask will you trade him if he's the sub marine?

danger

I've gone fyfe to GAJ.. can't go wrong  ;)

DT Gun

FYFEY ---> Ziebell!!

Ballsy i know but i read an article today saying fyfes melb surgeon said he will need surgery at some stage this year! So he will drop in price and burn me again!

Plus im going to let Ziebell settle into my midfield this week before he eats the GC next week!

Kuruki

1 trade = Fyfe to Beams

2 trades = Fyfe to Whitecross + Ellis to  Conca

matt1985

Quote from: DT Gun on April 20, 2012, 04:16:59 PM
FYFEY ---> Ziebell!!

Ballsy i know but i read an article today saying fyfes melb surgeon said he will need surgery at some stage this year! So he will drop in price and burn me again!

Plus im going to let Ziebell settle into my midfield this week before he eats the GC next week!

Where did you see the article DT Gun? I'd like to have a read through it :)

Grazz

Yeh agreed should post the article otherwise its just rumour. Alot of people would like to read that article. Its an agonising choice to keep him or not. Hope you understand that all you have posted is a rumour without the article DTGun. :(

Lucastorm

Quote from: Grazz on April 20, 2012, 07:11:20 PM
Yeh agreed should post the article otherwise its just rumour. Alot of people would like to read that article. Its an agonising choice to keep him or not. Hope you understand that all you have posted is a rumour without the article DTGun. :(

Typical DT-Gun style  >:(