Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

Spite

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 19, 2012, 08:15:03 PM
Trading out. $$$$ wise and risk wise its the safest option.

There aren't many of us left I think...

its me lads

round 7 2011, pops shoulder out, plays next week gets 114 goes on to average 98 for the year. just something for people to think about, but in saying that i may trade him, unlikely but there is always a chance, the only time when you cant trade him out is if you dont have him in.

The F.A.R.K.

not fussed about cash wise

i reckon he could still score well this week but how long until he does it again

sorry fyfey you have great determination but think you may have lied a bit to club doctors, you are not all good

owenbond007

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 19, 2012, 08:47:38 PM
not fussed about cash wise

i reckon he could still score well this week but how long until he does it again

sorry fyfey you have great determination but think you may have lied a bit to club doctors, you are not all good
Even a ton will result in a 40-50K drop. and the following week about 30K. I yet to use a trade and this will be my first. If you r going to pull the trigger like me its beneficial to pull it this week.

The F.A.R.K.

if you are keeping him you are keeping him for the year so cash should not be a worry at all

Windigo

Who cares if he drops in cash and slaying tons.  :P

djtranny

If I hadn't already used 2 trades then I most likely would trade him and bring him back if/when he runs rampant

owenbond007

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 19, 2012, 08:59:45 PM
if you are keeping him you are keeping him for the year so cash should not be a worry at all

I did state previously that i was trading for both $$$ and the risk factor.

The F.A.R.K.

i am trading him because i think he will re injure

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Windigo on April 19, 2012, 09:00:15 PM

+1 to the windigo man

Dutchie64

To answer my own poll:

Yes, I am trading him out. Too risky in my opinion and if I'm wrong......well, I'll just have to cop it!!! 8)

owenbond007

Quote from: Windigo on April 19, 2012, 09:00:15 PM

I wouldnt make that ton plural. Its more likely he will be slaying beers on the sideline if he plays again.

Generalsor

Didn't he put his shoulder out last season or the season before as well? Then come back the next week and score 110 or something? Would be interested to know the figures - i'm in the middle of an assignment due tomorrow so I can't do it myself  :-\

truBLUE

well if he plays saints will test his shoulder early  ???

The F.A.R.K.