The Best Option?

Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

Lucastorm

I know there is already a thread and a half on Fyfe - but its 26 pages long and totally convoluted. So I thought I'd start a thread where people can provide a succint summary on their opinion regarding the fate of Fyfe  8)

Bak2Form

if his named he will stay in my team - simple

Weagle

If he's named (and not the sub) on friday night, I'm keeping him.

Otherwise, he's gone for Robbo

Chelskiman

blimjim

if hes named and not sub ill keep him, otherwise, putting him in the midfield and trading him to ziebell

colmullet

if hes named hes more than likely being kept...otherwise straight swap to roughy

unceramonius

Topic number 657?

Why does it matter what others do anyways?  Just do what you think is best.  If you read that other topic, multiple scenarios, solutions etc are discussed.

This site is becomming crappy.  Its not informative anymore. Its 234 topics of "insert player here" ooooooh what to do.  Followed by 234 broughton topics.

There are topics made for both players......why cant people just use those, and leave the rest of the topics for usefull stuff...like bubble rookies etc.

Bak2Form

Quote from: unceramonius on April 19, 2012, 03:08:59 PM
Topic number 657?

Why does it matter what others do anyways?  Just do what you think is best.  If you read that other topic, multiple scenarios, solutions etc are discussed.

This site is becomming crappy.  Its not informative anymore. Its 234 topics of "insert player here" ooooooh what to do.  Followed by 234 broughton topics.

There are topics made for both players......why cant people just use those, and leave the rest of the topics for usefull stuff...like bubble rookies etc.

delete your account

csboy

Quote from: Bak2Form on April 19, 2012, 03:14:12 PM
Topic number 657?

delete your account

bahahahahahahah b2f. i agree, im sick of people whinging about other peoples post, clearly you know what the post is about before you open it, so if you dont want to hear about ffyfe again dont open the topic.

unceramonius

No its knobs who cant think for themself who are severly annoying.

Ooooooooooh im crap at dream team, please tell me what to do...please....PLEASE.

Its pathetic.  Seriously, theres  a zillion topics...how many answers you need, or how lazy are you?

Bak2Form

Quote from: unceramonius on April 19, 2012, 03:20:42 PM

Ooooooooooh im crap at dream team, please tell me what to do...please....PLEASE.

Its pathetic.  Seriously, theres  a zillion topics...how many answers you need, or how lazy are you?

If this is your biggest problem in your life your doing well. Why let it bother you...

Flame

Topic number 657?

On this occasion I agree with unceremonious. There is no point even discussing this until the final teams are out on Friday. Until then read the other 657 threads about him! And I have him!

csboy

Quote from: Bak2Form on April 19, 2012, 03:23:42 PM

If this is your biggest problem in your life your doing well. Why let it bother you...

Alright, listen, I'm about to roll us the biggest flowering joint anyone has ever seen. Are you down for that? we all needa chillaxxx

Bak2Form

Quote from: csboy on April 19, 2012, 03:30:56 PM
Quote from: Bak2Form on April 19, 2012, 03:23:42 PM

Alright, listen, I'm about to roll us the biggest flowering joint anyone has ever seen. Are you down for that? we all needa chillaxxx

think we are a little off topic now  ::)  :)

Praetorian

I'd much prefer picking and choosing which of the 657 Fyfe threads I want to read than even start trying to make my way through a single, 27-page thread.