The Best Option?

Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

Holz

nest case scneario for me is a green vest, whatever happens though he is gone and robinson is in.

owenbond007

http://m.news.com.au/Sport/fi1169829.htm

Comes down to doctors in Melb. But his training well.

Capper

i dont have him, but i dont think i will be getting him this year at all now his shoulder has been fully dislocated. If he plays he isnt going to score big

Football Factory

His price will drop another 30-40k this week even if he scores 100 .. then say the week after his shoulder goes again after scoring 20 again he will drop another 60-70k then the only player you will be able to replace him with will be a rook or Porp  :o  .. shoulders really worry me if its dodgy and he had an operation and then it popped again .. then it can happen again

As much as i like Fyfe i wont be taking the risk, which is a real shame because he was 1 of only 2 decent dreamteam forwards in the comp

thatguy

I hope poor fyfe isn't the new porpoise with dodgy shoulders! :(

Football Factory

Quote from: thatguy on April 18, 2012, 07:03:46 PM
I hope poor fyfe isn't the new porpoise with dodgy shoulders! :(
+ 100

Colliwobblers

i'll keep until he is out for the season, if he plays he'll score better than most, if he gets injured again and has a sub effected score i have plenty of cash cows the price drop is no concern to me just the ongoing scoring.

TMurphBROWNLOW

if he plays he's out, if not he can wait until treloar is on the bubble! ;D

Rambo

Keep!!! too early to be burning trades on superstars, if the shoulder holds up its a wasted trade

TryAnHit

Anyone thinking fyfe -> dangerfield and pocketing 90k

underdog11

http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/newsId/133454/Default.aspx I had my heart set on Robbo, but no way im trading fyfe. Worried he will get the red vest i cant see him scoring more then 70-80 this week

yorgis

he played with dodgy shoulders last half of last season

Slashers

Seriously, if he plays, you know the drill - he'd have to be pretty darn close to 100% (considering his shoulder has be a consistant issue for a while).
Yea, if there are no 'in-game' injuries to anyone else, the chances of him getting red might be a bit more. If not (which I think) I can definitely see him getting a premium score.
He's played a heap of games in the past with a dicky shoulder.
Maybe it wasn't as bad as we all think?

Windigo

Being a scrooge with the trades, I'll be keeping if he plays.

Plastic Boy

Quote from: Holzman on April 18, 2012, 07:00:08 PM
nest case scneario for me is a green vest, whatever happens though he is gone and robinson is in.

Funny how everyone is jumping on Robbo who has a poor tribunal and injury record too.

I'm keeping Fyfe as I dont see too many firing forwards that would take his place.

CHappy is down, Cloke hasnt scored big, Stevie J has been poor, Goodes is suspended, Zaharakis is struggling, Martin is rubbish.. the list goes on.

I'd rather save a trade and wait until he is absolutely written off for the year.

'The knife' will not get a vest knowing that Lyon is up against the Saints and wants to field the best side.