Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

frazzles

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 18, 2012, 06:09:32 PM
LOL! Dr. DT the spud, the fact he mentioned boomer, downgrade to smedts, No consideation @ all for whitecross.
whitecross has played a couple good games and all of a sudden everyone loves him!

owenbond007

Quote from: frazzles on April 18, 2012, 06:11:32 PM
LOL! Dr. DT the spud, the fact he mentioned boomer, downgrade to smedts, No consideation @ all for whitecross.
whitecross has played a couple good games and all of a sudden everyone loves him!

new kid on the block vs one of the oldest in the comp. He had a decent preseason too 87 points per 100mins and tonned up once. His ticking all the boxes. I will go safe with Robo but anybody who goes whitecross may reap the rewards.

essendon2

Harvey is too old and too inconsistent. Burnt me last year -don't care if he averaged 87.. cost me so many league games!

Whitecross isn't a proven DT performer, Hodge coming back this week could easily rule out his DT friend role, and also, they're playing WC - they might lose.

Robinson is easily the best option.

Sidebottom #2 if you don't already have him.

then probably Chappy or Cloke

Ricochet

Quote from: frazzles on April 18, 2012, 06:11:32 PM
A couple of good games against Adelaide, Geelong and Collingwood... you can't always pick your players based on what they're done in the past, sometimes you have to pick a player hoping he will lift significantly. Most players do eventually breakout and this is looking like Whitecross's year that he does. Whether he averages 90+ or not we won't know, but he has scored well against last years premiers, last years grand finalists and this years NAB cup winner (yes NAB cup means fark all but they're still a strong side). The opposition doesn't get much better than that.
Sometimes you have to take a punt on an improving player

frazzles

whitecrosses average last year was 76, just because hes played 3 good games and averaging 110, grrrrrrr its like people who thought cornes was good in round 1 and 2, feel free to call me on this if im wrong but its my opinion

Ricochet

Quote from: frazzles on April 18, 2012, 06:23:03 PM
whitecrosses average last year was 76, just because hes played 3 good games and averaging 110, grrrrrrr its like people who thought cornes was good in round 1 and 2, feel free to call me on this if im wrong but its my opinion
Sucklings average in 2010 was 51...
im not saying he definitely won't spud it up, but there is also a chance he will breakout

matt1985

I'll be keeping him if named.

On ten news Lyon said Fyfe trained fully today and was best on track. Just waiting to be cleared on the 2nd opinion and he will be definitely be playing!

Capper

Quote from: matt1985 on April 18, 2012, 06:36:43 PM
i dont know how he can score 100+ with a buggered shoulder. He will end up like Tadhg Kennelly the other year that had he mates put it back in through the game. Not good

matt1985

On ten news Lyon said Fyfe trained fully today and was best on track. Just waiting to be cleared on the 2nd opinion and he will be definitely be playing!

matt1985

Quote from: tabs on April 18, 2012, 06:42:28 PM
Quote from: matt1985 on April 18, 2012, 06:36:43 PM
i dont know how he can score 100+ with a buggered shoulder. He will end up like Tadhg Kennelly the other year that had he mates put it back in through the game. Not good

That's a very real possibility he could turn out like Kennelly. But i'm praying and hoping he performs like he did last year when he done his injury.

He seemed very up beat and keen on the news tonight, and Lyon said he was best on track at training. So i'm trying to keep positive!

I'd rather the 2nd doctor not clear him so I have a clear option to take with handling this haha. Will have to wait till friday night to see what happens!

gillies

if fyfe plays will you keep him, or is he too prone for injury?

matt1985

FlipFlops

n00bsauce

GoLions

I will most probably keep him, although not sure what to do if he is named as sub