Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

The Grundles

Quote from: TheHanger on April 17, 2012, 11:19:53 PM
Quote from: The Grundles on April 17, 2012, 11:08:25 PM
Shoulder will need surgery   :'( :'(

Still gives everyone a chance to be unique now as 60% of teams had Fyfe and the other 40% were new to DT

how do you know this?

I work in the field specializing in shoulders....its just my medical op....could be wrong but i would suspect they wont risk it

specky lecky

If he's named, play him, simple as that. They won't play him if his shoulder is troubling him, and he's not the sought of player that will be vested. In my opinion, if his injury isn't as serious as first thought, they will play him (no vest) and you should too, if it is serious, he won't be named. Im gonna wait at least a week as I'm still thinking about viable replacements.

esquire

Quote from: henry on April 17, 2012, 11:18:22 PM
I don;t have him but if i did would definetly be selling him. It's not as if there are no good optiom out there, look at whitecross and robinson as uniques. The chance of him reinjuring it is way too high, not to mention his candidacy for the vest be it green or red.
Not sure how unique Robinson and Whitecross are anymore. Even noobs who don't use forums can look up the DT site and see they've been posting good scores.

AdzzyWCE

Will fyfe be playing or not?
if not who is the best opption to trade for him??

Ricochet

we won't know until later in the week mate
as for trade options, have a read of this
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,55670.0.html

Slap

Wait for the AFL's announcement of this round's team line-ups.

Until then, read the post that is up the top -  it is up the top purely because it has been viewed and replied sooo many times this week.  I think you'll find all your questions are answered plus more there.

Problems

Like everyone else has said, wait for team announcements, as Freo are playing the Friday night game we'll even have the luxury of knowing if he starts with vest on :D

Capper

Doesnt really matter if he is named or not, he has had a bad shoulder injury and i cant see him scoring 100+

Grazz

Havent got a good shaped head for the bald look haha. :-\

I picked Sidebottom mainly as i have him and think Balls injury will help him out with more time in the middle and points for us.
He also fits in with team structure as freo and Pies are both in Rnd 12. If i trade Fyfe i have to find someone else and i tell ya good forwards i can trust with a sideways trade are thin on the ground. I have Goodes(Damn you), Buddy, Martin (Sticking by him) Sidebum, Fyfe and 2 rookies. Who would you pick when you have those already and they must be a keeper remember. Aint easy or im not finding it easy.

weee

Looking into the situation, i think I’ve decided to trade Fyfe, too much risk involved with keeping him, may even be a late withdrawal even if picked..

My options i believe should be picked from Rounds 11 and 12, as i have 2 premo’s from Round 13, and 1 from 11, one from 12 not including fyfe.

My main options i believe:

Round 11:Adams, Boomer Harvey, Cornes and Maybe Tippett

Round 12: Chappy, Steve J, Beams, Zaha and Cloke,

I was thinking Robinson or Whitecross but is 3 FWD premo’s from Round 13 too much?

My main thoughts with those players would be:

Adams â€" As a super smokie, very underrated, and low percentage of teams own him,Consistent (1.1%) ~
Stevey J. â€" Proven superstar with an easy draw comin up ahead, ~
Beams â€" Swan Jr, owned by 2.8% ~
Zaha-Was on my pre season radar but put off by bad NAB Cup scores, ~
Cloke-Easier draw coming up ahead for Cloke, and is a proven scorer. ~

Thoughts on these players? :D  :D ;D

McRooster

St. Kilda will hope he is  ;)

I hear Stevie Baker is being recalled for the match  ;)

kilbluff1985

Will most likely wear a vest at some stage even if he is named

unceramonius

why not read the other 657 topics about fyfe.   

maybe the one stickied with over 20 pages of done to death gibberish

unceramonius

whitecross wont be avg 111 the rest of the season.  If people get him in expecting this...then they are the noob.

he is a "fringe" player.  could be in and out of the side.

robbo has a face i want to glass......so i dont want him

Adamant

It sucks how I had Robbo locked from day dot and nobody wanted to go near him in the pre-season only for Fyfe to get an injury and now everyone is jumping on him  :(