Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

Ziplock

Quote from: Grazz on April 17, 2012, 07:58:25 PM
Zip one post above yours.  ::)

I meant it wasn't because he came on, but as he was leaving :P

ShaynoB

Freo have still got to be mindful of Mundy as well. Taking Mundy and Fyfe into a game which is gonna be very phyiscal (due to the Saints wanting to stick it up Lyon) is a massive risk. Can see that back firing big time

Football Factory

Sorry Fyfe but your too much of a risk now ... which really pees me off cos he was 1 of only 2 decent dreamteam forwards imo

Grazz

Quote from: Ziplock on April 17, 2012, 08:52:31 PM

Yep you did my bad ::).

If Fyfe does play i doubt he will be a sub to start or finish unless he hurts the shoulder again. Wasnt subbed last year when he hurt it from time to time during 2011 season. My main concern is how nerve racking last year was every time he copped a bump or was slow to get up, nearly turned me grey. :(

matt1985

Quote from: Grazz on April 17, 2012, 09:06:34 PM

If Fyfe does play i doubt he will be a sub to start or finish unless he hurts the shoulder again. Wasnt subbed last year when he hurt it from time to time during 2011 season. My main concern is how nerve racking last year was every time he copped a bump or was slow to get up, nearly turned me grey. :(

Ahhh shower, I may have to trade him then... My missus is already starting to pick out a few greys now, and i'm only 27! I don't want fyfe to grey me even more!

ShaynoB

Quote from: matt1985 on April 17, 2012, 09:14:09 PM

Ahhh shower, I may have to trade him then... My missus is already starting to pick out a few greys now, and i'm only 27! I don't want fyfe to grey me even more!

haha just use a lil bit of "Just for Men" and ride it out!

matt1985

Quote from: ShaynoB on April 17, 2012, 09:16:52 PM
Quote from: matt1985 on April 17, 2012, 09:14:09 PM

haha just use a lil bit of "Just for Men" and ride it out!

I may have to go stock up! ;)

Grazz

Wifes hitting the Supermarket up for some as i write  ;D

ShaynoB

haha or to save $$ just shave it off...

That will show true dedication to Fyfey! No dramas with greys then

HappyDEZ

It's looking more & more like Fyfe will play. The battle of the keepers & sellers will play out on game day. No doubt the words "I told you so" will be uttered by those coaches who get it right. I am leaning towards selling. Which way are other people thinking of going?

The Grundles

Shoulder will need surgery   :'( :'(

Still gives everyone a chance to be unique now as 60% of teams had Fyfe and the other 40% were new to DT

Windigo

I'm holding pending more news/selection/sub factor.

henry

I don;t have him but if i did would definetly be selling him. It's not as if there are no good optiom out there, look at whitecross and robinson as uniques. The chance of him reinjuring it is way too high, not to mention his candidacy for the vest be it green or red.

TheHanger

Quote from: The Grundles on April 17, 2012, 11:08:25 PM
Shoulder will need surgery   :'( :'(

Still gives everyone a chance to be unique now as 60% of teams had Fyfe and the other 40% were new to DT

how do you know this?

Hiro

so far i have traded him for robo.  just think the risk in keeping him is to high