LAKE SUSPENDED

Started by Colliwobblers, April 15, 2012, 01:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: brutal on April 18, 2012, 12:28:23 PM
how many buzzwords can you force into your speeches?  'weak,' 'unaustralian,' 'person' blah blah blah.  what a load of rhetorical crap.  simpkin was just being a fkn twit and copped the slightest of love taps - he would have barely even felt it.  get over it

mate i'm over it, i'd been drinkin' that night and blood was boiling.

just wanna know though.... did you even see the incident?!? Simpkin was being a fkn twit???? he tackled the bloke over the line, let him go, put his head down and was on his way back to his position, and Lake gave him one

not sure what your definition of a 'fkn twit' is but thats cool. i'm way over it dude.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: brad on April 15, 2012, 11:57:23 PM
Quote from: meow meow on April 15, 2012, 09:48:59 PM
Quote from: brad on April 15, 2012, 02:15:06 PM
it just gets worse and worse every time i watch it. such a weak act. Simpkin had his head down, ready to get back in position and Lake looks at him and gives him one? i can't get my head around it. so weak.

there should be a MRP rule saying "any un-Australian act automatically gets 4+ weeks"

STFU you whinger. Simpkin was trying to act tough and gave Lake a shove. What about Riewoldt sticking his knee into Boyd who was on the ground after trying to lay a tackle? That deserve 4 weeks too? Of course you won't think so, since you're obviously a St Kilda White Goodman.

ah so you're one of those douche bags are ya.. man that sucks.. good luck with that

Riewoldt gave Boyd a nudge with his knee, as if to say "ha, suck shower", which i agree with you on that, it is also a person move.

but to punch a dude in the face because he laid a tackle and things didn't work out well for you.. just weak
So is waving your willy around. Another thing that St Kilda are known for.

Bill Manspeaker

dude are you serious right now? this is done.. over.. finished with...

or are you just another St Kilda hater who has nothing better to do?

batt

Subject: LAKE SUSPENDED

Sorry, thought I'd make it clearer for you all.