LAKE SUSPENDED

Started by Colliwobblers, April 15, 2012, 01:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkp130

I just looked at the lake incident on the news. Not as bad as scarlett but looks like he will definatley go

twinkle

Quote from: Footyrulz on April 15, 2012, 08:52:20 AM
well now i have fyfe, dempsey and lake. plus this week i had them plus milera and c smith on field. anyone else in this situation?

I have fyfe, dempsey, lake AND howard!!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: twinkle on April 15, 2012, 09:12:40 AM
well now i have fyfe, dempsey and lake. plus this week i had them plus milera and c smith on field. anyone else in this situation?

I have fyfe, dempsey, lake AND howard!!

i got all them too :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: mpollock on April 15, 2012, 02:12:24 AM
Not sure why but I get the impression @brad is not a fan of Lake  ;D

I know my team next week could easily be without Goodes, Fyfe and Dempsey ... glad I don't have lake but lost a zillion points this week with Pendles as captain instead of Ablett!!  :'(

Is it worth keeping Dempsey or Lake if they are out for 2-3?  Kind of an awkward amount of time ... might be time to get Carrazzo or Birchall?? ...

dempsey should never have been subbed was running sprints to test it out straight afer, the bombers never would have subbed him out if it happens AFTER The suns took it up to them, they were 4 goals up and no doubt expecting an easy win when they made the call.

hird says it was precautionairy (i know i cant spell that) and he will be back next round.

hurts trading a 10 in for a 109 but heres hopinh my broughton - dempsey trade FEELS better next week :)

don't trade suspended players out, unless its more than 2 or 3 , at least you know the definate return round and can work around it. unless its a long one of course.

ando_10

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 15, 2012, 09:32:19 AM
Quote from: mpollock on April 15, 2012, 02:12:24 AM
Not sure why but I get the impression @brad is not a fan of Lake  ;D

I know my team next week could easily be without Goodes, Fyfe and Dempsey ... glad I don't have lake but lost a zillion points this week with Pendles as captain instead of Ablett!!  :'(

Is it worth keeping Dempsey or Lake if they are out for 2-3?  Kind of an awkward amount of time ... might be time to get Carrazzo or Birchall?? ...

dempsey should never have been subbed was running sprints to test it out straight afer, the bombers never would have subbed him out if it happens AFTER The suns took it up to them, they were 4 goals up and no doubt expecting an easy win when they made the call.

hird says it was precautionairy (i know i cant spell that) and he will be back next round.

hurts trading a 10 in for a 109 but heres hopinh my broughton - dempsey trade FEELS better next week :)

don't trade suspended players out, unless its more than 2 or 3 , at least you know the definate return round and can work around it. unless its a long one of course.

i like your optimism wobblers :)

i have goodes lake dempsey and fyfe

heres hoping your right about dempsey :)

HotTiges

bet if they left Dempsey on he could of torn his hammy, which do you prefer.. have to err on the side of caution. Prob be a 2-3 weeker. Lake is a worry but hopefully Morris and Ellis have done enough to cover, although playing Geelong is a tough job.

TheMailman

eh Lake will get some 3-4 weeks seeing as the contact was fairly low impact.

Not sure why Goodes was reported in the first case. Good thing is that it'll only be a 1 week maximum thing :) (which it shouldn't)

tkringle

+1 for Fyfe, Lake & Dempsey

jamesalex

Fyfe and Lake to deal with. Happy I didn't get Dempsey.

camtinley

Lake will get 3 weeks no question. So close to trading him in for R3 too.

Lions01

Doesn't look to good at all for lake, very similar incident to Scarletts.

Only hope is they class it as a lower impact, not too sure about Lakes previous record either but Scarlett had carry over points and a bad previous record.

Hopefully only 1 to 2 weeks (if hes got a good record)

hannebery2rohan

Quote from: Lions01 on April 15, 2012, 11:18:02 AM
Doesn't look to good at all for lake, very similar incident to Scarletts.

Only hope is they class it as a lower impact, not too sure about Lakes previous record either but Scarlett had carry over points and a bad previous record.

Hopefully only 1 to 2 weeks (if hes got a good record)

yes, has a good record and has no points carrying over.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: HotTiges on April 15, 2012, 10:17:29 AM
bet if they left Dempsey on he could of torn his hammy, which do you prefer.. have to err on the side of caution. Prob be a 2-3 weeker. Lake is a worry but hopefully Morris and Ellis have done enough to cover, although playing Geelong is a tough job.

Quote:

Defender Courtenay Dempsey was subbed early in the match due to hamstring tightness but Hird said his removal was merely cautionary following the backman's knee reconstruction.

Dempsey will be available to line up against Carlton next week, which will be welcome news for a Bomber outfit already missing its fair share of players.

mpollock

Do you know the link Colliwobbles?

twinkle

thank goodness - if Dempsey plays I can cover Lake and Howard without trading.