NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN...

Started by Jay, April 14, 2012, 11:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

will i ever ever take the 'C' off gaj ever again...slapped it on lids and has cost me 100-odd points

so can people remind me in future to stop being a c0ck and stick with the little master for my double points man!!!

Yetti69

When will people understand - Ablett got 162 & Deledio 111 therefore by making Deledio captain you only lost 51 points not 100!!!
Deledio + Ablett Captain = 435
Ablett + Deledio Captain = 384
Difference = 51...

Your point is still valid though - Thou shalt make Ablett Captain.

Jay

Quote from: Yetti69 on April 15, 2012, 12:09:46 AM
When will people understand - Ablett got 162 & Deledio 111 therefore by making Deledio captain you only lost 51 points not 100!!!
Deledio + Ablett Captain = 435
Ablett + Deledio Captain = 384
Difference = 51...
ahhh i follow you!

Quote from: Yetti69 on April 15, 2012, 12:09:46 AM
Thou shalt make Ablett Captain.
my new supercoach golden rule

Bluesman

Similar here but I had the 'C' on Goddard  :'(

S_Coach99

this commandment has been set in the stone of super coach laws since the dawn of my super coaching time.

1. Thou shalt make Ablett Captain.

9. No to Broughton ever again

camtinley

In 2008 I took the (C) off GAJ and gave it to Heath Shaw. Shaw got 28 SC pts and Ablett got 256. I have never fallen for the old "Take the (C) off GAJ trick"  again.

yorgis

you did'nt like broughts' score ? now with fyfe gone ????

mpollock

I had the "C" on Pendles ... looking at his last season or 2 you would expect that was just as safe as Ablett.
I have never had Pendles in my team in previous years so always had Ablett as captain ... the first 2 rounds it worked out well.

But I will now follow the golden rule ...  ;D

Cool9

Yeah, feel you pain there but I still can't understand the Pendlebury = Ablett school of thought. Why Why Why would you switch

hannebery2rohan

Quote from: camtinley on April 15, 2012, 01:40:28 AM
In 2008 I took the (C) off GAJ and gave it to Heath Shaw. Shaw got 28 SC pts and Ablett got 256. I have never fallen for the old "Take the (C) off GAJ trick"  again.

the ultimate fail.  ;D

we all have our stories though...

Impromptu

Quote from: camtinley on April 15, 2012, 01:40:28 AM

Amazing how 3 years on we still never forget  :) 

For me probably never make a ruck captain (including Cox/Sandilands last year)...been punished so many times..always get the wrong week..

Colliwobblers

we might have to take the C off gaj for a few weeks if that knee is bad, but thats the only time i'll be taking it off gaj is when i take him off the park.

but then again i might just leave it on gaj where it belongs and let the V do his job for once :)

nathan11

well i'll have the big v on jobe and have a few days to wonder if i'll take it

Cool9

QuoteIn 2008 I took the (C) off GAJ and gave it to Heath Shaw. Shaw got 28 SC pts and Ablett got 256. I have never fallen for the old "Take the (C) off GAJ trick"  again.

Ouch, emotional scarring there.

I had the opposite experience. I traded GAJ in that week (round 5, 2008), made him C and banked 512. Also had the pleasure of watching that game on TV. Unbelievable. Since then I've never considered anyone to be in the same league as the little master