Started by Noz, April 14, 2012, 09:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batt

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on April 14, 2012, 10:42:32 PM
Quote from: ando_10 on April 14, 2012, 10:01:29 PM
Quote from: Ringo on April 14, 2012, 09:58:13 PM
Talking a 3/4 week injury as well.

maybe a straight swap for hibberd??
They showed footage of him running after he was subbed.
I didn't think it was that bad.
The Doc said 2-3 weeks when they showed that footage.  I'm guessing it's because you always have to be safe with hammies.

Ringo

Obviously another case as wait for further information I saw the same footage but the medicos say it is the type of Hamstring strain that may cause a few weeks on the sidelines.

Noz

Yeah he tweaked it he was subbed of because the doctors feared he would of done more damage to it. Could just miss the 1-2

jamesalex

Malceski owner- and I was disapointed..

upthemaidens

anyone know what his price will be after this round?

Noz

MC

Still cheap as chips! He had a negative BE, so he'll go up a tiny bit, but probably won't be more than 300k.

The Bomber

well the good thing from SC point of view is he sits out the arguably 2 hardest weeks for essendon
bad think from Essendons point of view, he misses the hardest 2 weeks for the season
ffs soft tissue damage

meow meow

Dempsey, you're a useless sod!

ClarksonsArmy

LoL, that is gold!

Broughton owners tonight are  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hannebery2rohan

Quote from: Noz on April 14, 2012, 11:48:58 PM
Roughly 340k

no where near it. 295k.

the worst part of it for dempsey owners will be having that 6 rolling through his average when he gets back, so he might not end up making big $$$'s afterall.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: hannebery2rohan on April 15, 2012, 02:42:03 AM
Roughly 340k

no where near it. 295k.

the worst part of it for dempsey owners will be having that 6 rolling through his average when he gets back, so he might not end up making big $$$'s afterall.
He shall once that 6 is out of his rolling average!

hannebery2rohan

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on April 15, 2012, 03:05:23 AM
Roughly 340k

no where near it. 295k.

lol. well i suppose most will have picked him as a mid-pricer to turn into a keeper. so perhaps the money isn't really the issue for most. but in the event his scoring did turn a bit pear-shaped at least they would have made money on him which would have been a great investment. which is pretty much null and void now considering his injury and the length of time it will take for him to start making $ again. he'll be out of a lot of teams this week and i reckon to geary.

The Bomber

Quote from: hannebery2rohan on April 15, 2012, 03:13:31 AM
Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on April 15, 2012, 03:05:23 AM
Roughly 340k

no where near it. 295k.

lol. well i suppose most will have picked him as a mid-pricer to turn into a keeper. so perhaps the money isn't really the issue for most. but in the event his scoring did turn a bit pear-shaped at least they would have made money on him which would have been a great investment. which is pretty much null and void now considering his injury and the length of time it will take for him to start making $ again. he'll be out of a lot of teams this week and i reckon to geary.

and for those who traded him in this week it is double as costly...but wouldnt trust geary yet on the fantasy scene

twinkle

somewhere high in the sky the supercoach gods are pissing themselves with laughter...