What a gun Broughton is

Started by chaosAD, April 14, 2012, 07:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Colliwobblers

yeah see you next week when he plays a real team, or a half real team, the lions might have let him play forwards and backs accross half back uncontested for the entire second half, can't see most teams playing like the lions have however, at least you can cheer for one round tho hey

LF

I wouldn`t go that far yes he has done good this week but only since Fyfe came off
But yes i`m glad i didn`t trade him out at the moment

stew42

Wot a tool! I trade him out last week, I now believe I can wash my hands of him forever, but no, he decides to score well, and the only way he thinks he can score well, is by taking Fyfey's spot! FMDT!

Windigo

I hear yah mate.

So glad I kept him. 8)

The Grundles

Broughton just tonned it up ;) Sorry to say but...i told you so  ;D 8)

Holz

i traded him out and im happy with the decision got eski for 80k cheaper and i will take his 80s everyweek, over who knows what from broughts.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Holzman on April 14, 2012, 08:04:11 PM
i traded him out and im happy with the decision got eski for 80k cheaper and i will take his 80s everyweek, over who knows what from broughts.

+1 he scored 24 before junk time the rest uncontested afterwards, good luck hoping for him to be able to do that every game.

The Grundles

there wasn't much junk time in this game...if u actually watched it, broughts had to fight pretty hard for all his possessions...look at his tackle count!!

LF

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 14, 2012, 08:06:29 PM
Quote from: Holzman on April 14, 2012, 08:04:11 PM

+1 he scored 24 before junk time the rest uncontested afterwards, good luck hoping for him to be able to do that every game.

See the trouble i have with outing Broughton is i already have guys like Waters,Malceski,Hanley since i went with a mainly mid price backline only starting one rook hoping i would end up with minimum trading in my backs to get all keepers

Scotland,Deledio,Broughton,Hanely,Waters,Malceski,Bugg
Morris,Ellis

thatguy

Quote from: The Grundles on April 14, 2012, 08:09:21 PM
there wasn't much junk time in this game...if u actually watched it, broughts had to fight pretty hard for all his possessions...look at his tackle count!!
U r a tool! No one went near him the last quarter! Bris are rubbish and broughton had space galore because lions were stuffed. Until fyfe went down, broughton was stinking it as usual!

Was a junk time special

Colliwobblers

Quote from: The Grundles on April 14, 2012, 08:09:21 PM

ok he had 20 possessions and 6 marks - if you didn't watch the game which your comment suggests you didn't 16 of the possessions were uncontested, all of the marks were uncontested.

that's not fighting hard.

and NO junk time, LOL brisbane didn't compete after half time, at all, broughton took all his marks in the second half and 3/4 of his possessions.

Windigo

Then how come a superstar like Pavlich couldn't junk it up then?  ???

mpollock

I traded him out but still happy with my decision ... he is so up and down i am happy to see the back of him ... hopefully I can get some money out of Dempsey (or he turns into a keeper even) ... then in come Birchall or Carrazzo who are more consistent.

Glad I also got rid of Pavlich allowing me to get M.Murphy ... Pav will come back but he won't score the 130 average of Murphy ... better to have spent the money elsewhere.

thatguy

Quote from: Windigo on April 14, 2012, 08:14:26 PM
Then how come a superstar like Pavlich couldn't junk it up then?  ???

Because he plas forward, the delivery was woeful, and the opposition respect him. He doesn't stand by himself on a wing playing kick to kick