Broughton............why

Started by bkp130, April 14, 2012, 07:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkp130

Always the way. On track for 100 the week i trade him haha. With fyfe going down as well not happy

This is why we all love supercoach haha

Noz

I told everyone to keep him
Well done Greg 👍

Bennyy

Was bound to score good eventually. Dont be disheartened. Hopefully you traded him to Malceski or Dempsey or someone and made plenty of coin. He will still pump out some 50s.
I can now use the money I made to probably get Judd or Murphy for fyfe so not unhappy!

cortez

You should have kept the faith buddy.

bkp130

Traded him for Marty Clarke. Im happy for his form last night. Then i used the extra cash to upgrade hoskin-elliot to selwood before he jumped in price and still have 110K left over

im hoping that it pays off haha

should have kept broughton though. Unless he has a terrible last quater it looks like a silly move

bkp130

The faith was kept with Stevie J.

It was one or the other getting traded

Hopefully stevie j gets 100+

Bennyy

Not necessarily a bad trade! Most people made extra money. All depends on your side. Broughton could score 150 this week and the way its looking itll be better for my side that he is gone! Money needed elsewhere!
For others it was logical to hold him and well done he was always going to average 90ish for the season

thatguy

Gee it's funny to watch all the heroes jump on here saying how good they are because the kept him! I feel for those who traded him out. Fyfe going down benefited Greg, he was on track for another sticker at half time. Watching the game now a bris player hasn't gone near him the last quarter

Colliwobblers

and so the rollercoaster begins, did u actually watch the game and see how he scored the points ? if you did why would you regret trading him out? scored all his points in junk time , 90% of teams aren't going to give up and stop manning up after 1/4 time  ::)

well said thatguy - on both counts

nathan11

i got goddard in for him so what he scores today good luck to him more concerned about fyfe right now

bkp130

Nah i didnt watch the game but im still happy with my trades that meant i got rid of him

just one of those things really. Have to trade fyfe out though which is going to hurt

Colliwobblers

fyfe is a shame might only be one or two weeks more concerned about the chance of re-injury

mpollock

nathan11

and he still has an ave of 80 not good enough for 500 k ;D

roo boys!

Knew it would pay me back for keeping the faith in Broughts!