Lol At Those...

Started by The Bomber, April 14, 2012, 11:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bomber

LOL at those who had no faith in Scotland and wasted a trade getting rid of him
LOL at those who had no faith in Shaw and looked to get rid of them
LOL at those who traded Swan to Pendles because of his 2 great weeks
LOL at the Collingwood team who can't play without Pendles :p

more to come from the next matches hopefully :)

shuester

Completely agree, havent used any trades in dt or sc but I was so pissed with scotland at 3qtr time last week and Look at me now. Always have faith

Rowan1812

I don't normally waste trades on premiums but thought it was a good idea to trade out broughton for deledio and rockliff for stanton. Hope it pays off. Have a feeling rocky and broughts will kill it and make me look like a fool.

Danstar

I kept all of the above an have scored 464 from 4 players

The Bomber

Quote from: Rowan1812 on April 14, 2012, 11:45:37 AM
I don't normally waste trades on premiums but thought it was a good idea to trade out broughton for deledio and rockliff for stanton. Hope it pays off. Have a feeling rocky and broughts will kill it and make me look like a fool.

broughton for deledio i agree...although broughton will start scoring well ...

rocky for stanton no...wasted

Torpedo10

I haven't traded any BIG Midfielders or Defenders. I'm supremely annoyed that Captaining Pendlebury Is going to cost me my top 5k spot. I Guess I'll have to get back up there ASAP.

Rowan1812

Most of the people in the top 1000 or so have pendelbury and prob made him captain as well.

jasonweare

Hopefully they did put the captain on Pendles.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Rowan1812 on April 14, 2012, 12:12:13 PM
Most of the people in the top 1000 or so have pendelbury and prob made him captain as well.
No love for Captain GAJ?

pistolia

im in top 1000 and have NO pendles...im with coolfug, GAZ for Captain
im pumped after that pendles game as he is an upgrade target and its been made that little bit easier and if majority the top 1k do have pendles as Capt even more pumped :)

mpollock

Most defenders are inconsistent perhaps with the exception of Goddard, Deledio, Birchall and Carrazzo.  Hence the trading out of Broughton and Shaw is ok in my opinion.  There is even an argument for having traded out Scotland ... he has scored like crap and has a pending court case ...

(I did Broughton to Dempsey and didn't have Shaw or Scotland)

The key is who you trade them to and what you do with the extra cash if there is any from the trade!!

Swan to Pendles is crazy ... but most people would not have done this based on 2 games but rather last year as well when he smashed it ...

pistolia

depsite the similarities in everyones teams at the beginning of the season, what distinguishes the good players from the duds is the trading. stupid trades like swan to pendles sorts out the packs.

The Bomber

Quote from: mpollock on April 14, 2012, 12:55:25 PM
Swan to Pendles is crazy ... but most people would not have done this based on 2 games but rather last year as well when he smashed it ...

or the fear pendles price wont actually decrease...

BlackMamba

In the back of mind I was considering Cox to Sandi, then up up Swan to Pendles. Luckily common sense prevailed and the trigger wasn't pulled.

Tex-Factor

LOL at haters who must do everything perfectly.