Main Menu

Happy birthday NASTE

Started by ossie85, April 13, 2012, 07:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Tremendous occasion

Terrific bloke!

Have a few beers for us fanfooty guys tonight :)

CrowsFan

Happy birthday Naste :)
May Port bring you much success this season (although not as much as the Crows) :D

Grazz

Hope you have a great day/night mate.

Justin Bieber

DazBurg

happy B'day ol'mate
have a few beers and enjoy yourself
;)

lastly don't forget
hit an all star with a crowbar :P

nas

Thanks all as currently at Work, doing a 3 weeker. Appreciated. Been looking @ Facebook R O? Lol

ossie85

Indeed naste :) Secrets are tough to keep with facebook these days

Grazz

Quote from: naste on April 14, 2012, 06:42:47 PM
Thanks all as currently at Work, doing a 3 weeker. Appreciated. Been looking @ Facebook R O? Lol

Get back to work. What was the night like mate few beers round a fire with someone strumming a guitar singing "love to have a beer with Neil" I gotta be close surely.  ;D

nas

Quote from: Grazz on April 15, 2012, 12:07:24 AM
Quote from: naste on April 14, 2012, 06:42:47 PM

Get back to work. What was the night like mate few beers round a fire with someone strumming a guitar singing "love to have a beer with Neil" I gotta be close surely.  ;D

110% incorrect, Had a crook gut & as u know the paramedic gave me a afternoon off & spent it in bed. Dang. Made up for it on Saturday as u would.

Grazz

That sucks, glad you made it up though.  ;)

Dudge

i'm a tad late mate, but hope u had a  great day. remember,work less-drink more :)

Ziplock

yeah I hope you had a blast, killing off all the weak liver and brain cells by process of evolution... survival of the fittest? :P

McRooster

Belated wishes my friend  8)

How many candles on the cake? or won't the nurse allow you to come off the ventilator for long enough to blow them all out  ;)

*I had a drink at the Rosie two weeks back to catch up with some ol' mates and I thought of you. How's the knees going?

nas

Quote from: McRooster on April 18, 2012, 12:51:15 AM
Belated wishes my friend  8)

How many candles on the cake? or won't the nurse allow you to come off the ventilator for long enough to blow them all out  ;)

*I had a drink at the Rosie two weeks back to catch up with some ol' mates and I thought of you. How's the knees going?

Like a new one chook,  Be a bit too close to the enemy lines at the Rosie! Remember you are only old as the woman you are feeling. lol. Wifey younger than me.  Thanks all tho for the thoughts.

Windigo

Been thinking about this for a while.

On another forum website I frequent when DT is over for the year, has a space at the bottom of the page showing who has a birthday today. Just their Username.

I dunno if it is really necessary, but It's something to think about mOnty.... :P