Main Menu

dempsey any cons?

Started by upthemaidens, April 13, 2012, 02:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

hello bombers fans,,  im probably getting in dempsey this week in SC.  now he was never on my radar pre-season,but his scores are very good so far.
   so what i was wanting to know is; why shouldn't i get him in? it seems that the only reason he didnt play last year was because of injury, so does that mean he has good JS?   btw im happy if can get 70's at his price.  thanks folks for any help

Cookie Monster

by JS i assume you mean Joel Selwood.

The only thing i would be worried about is, he can start turning the ball over, he hasn't shown that this season at all, he has improved, but going on his career, he could start doing that, just keep an eye on him.

upthemaidens

so i take it no one can come up with a reason not to get him, well done and done...
now i wont have to worry about the "player that cant be mentioned" stinking up my backline

Boomz

Injury history is a worry but his knee seems fine & he hasn't had a hammy in a while (had tons in his first year or 2). I've got him in as I think the pros outweigh the cons at this stage.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Boomz on April 14, 2012, 12:28:16 PM
Injury history is a worry but his knee seems fine & he hasn't had a hammy in a while (had tons in his first year or 2). I've got him in as I think the pros outweigh the cons at this stage.
yeah i got him,, injuries can happen to anyone and at his price its worth the risk

Boomz

Surprise surpise I managed to jinx him ::) fmsc

upthemaidens

awesome.. subbed off after 1 quarter with hamstring problems....  yep thats about right.. the funny thing is no matter who i brought in they would do shower. so effin typical

Justin Bieber

That is unlucky maidens  :-X

upthemaidens

Quote from: whatlez on April 14, 2012, 09:47:49 PM
oh well, he came in for 1 week scores 6, now hes out for some other hack :)..
  i wonder whom else i can put the curse on? i could potentially ruin any players AFL career in one single trade

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 14, 2012, 11:49:04 PM
  i wonder whom else i can put the curse on? i could potentially ruin any players AFL career in one single trade

Steer clear of North players thanks :) ;)

bomberboy0618

Please pick all the Carlton players you can and curse them at training.

Boomz

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 14, 2012, 11:49:04 PM

Might not have to as he could only miss 1 week or even none :-X Supposedly only soreness...

Justin Bieber

I think Maidens a con is that he gets injured a lot  ;D Sorry to rub it in  ;D