2 weeks done - now i'm back, what did i miss??

Started by j959, April 12, 2012, 10:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

(not that I've been that active of late however)  :(  - getting smashed at work!  ;)

heading off to sunny QLD for a couple of weeks for training - net access will be limited, hopefully my DT & SC ranking/elxam performance doesn't suffer too much - I do have a 'smart' phone but i'm a dinosaur and don't really know how to use it properly yet.

Apologies in advance to my 2 elxam team captains, Zippy (for DT) & Ringo (for SC) - I may just be treading water for rds3, 4 & 5.  :-X   :P    ;)

Will catch up with you all things being equal again, from 30 April 2012 onwards, may your guns perform as such, your rookies make you heaps of cash, and your mid-pricers be golden.

cheers,
jas

DazBurg

Justin Bieber

Ringo

Do the best you can.  Have fun.  As Whatlez says where in Qld.  May be able to work something out with you. I am on the southside of Brisbane.

Grazz

Ziplock

Quote from: j959 on April 12, 2012, 10:10:21 PM
(not that I've been that active of late however)  :(  - getting smashed at work!  ;)

heading off to sunny QLD for a couple of weeks for training - net access will be limited, hopefully my DT & SC ranking/elxam performance doesn't suffer too much - I do have a 'smart' phone but i'm a dinosaur and don't really know how to use it properly yet.

Apologies in advance to my 2 elxam team captains, Zippy (for DT) & Ringo (for SC) - I may just be treading water for rds3, 4 & 5.  :-X   :P    ;)

Will catch up with you all things being equal again, from 30 April 2012 onwards, may your guns perform as such, your rookies make you heaps of cash, and your mid-pricers be golden.

cheers,
jas

if you want to change your pw to something really easy, I can 'run' your team for you (aka, just do substitution etc. and captain choices) :P

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on April 14, 2012, 12:02:15 AM
Quote from: j959 on April 12, 2012, 10:10:21 PM

cheers,
jas

if you want to change your pw to something really easy, I can 'run' your team for you (aka, just do substitution etc. and captain choices) :P

From the man who bought in Chadley Cornes this week :P

Ziplock

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on April 14, 2012, 01:48:48 AM
highest avging fwd atm bro :P
This - but yeah you're right at this early stage :P

j959

Quote from: whatlez on April 12, 2012, 10:26:02 PM
Where abouts in qld?
Brisvegas!
Wasn't bad weather ...

sorry whatlez/Ringo, didn't see your messages before I left.

thanks for the well wishes Daz.

thanks for the team-watch offer Zips, though I'm guessing you were worried given my prediction that I'd get smashed in elxam fixtures!   ;)

but, not too bad - but i see the 'carnage' in my teams in just over a couple of weeks!!
Dempsey gone, Hargrave out, GAJ out, Mumford out, Fyfey out (1wk)  etc, etc   :o    :'(    ;)

ok, so almost back on board (have to catch up 2wks of lost DT/SC/AFL monitoring!!!!  ::)    ;D

ok, so what else have I missed???

Justin Bieber

Nice to see you back.

Where about in Brissy, same as you Ringo?

Capper

Mummy out with Back infection, should be back in a couple.
Fyfe still playing but a different role, more outside than inside
HArgrave rested against GWS

j959

Quote from: tabs on April 29, 2012, 05:27:36 PM
cool, thanks tabs.

Mummy was downgraded to HMac before this (rd5) - how hard are the rucks this year??  ???
Fyfe - held him, and ok with it, but if he wasn't named for rd5 ... hellooo Christensen ...
Hargrave had some cover.

what's the prognosis for GAJ? still 1-2wks more??  :-\

Capper

Quote from: j959 on April 29, 2012, 05:45:22 PM
Quote from: tabs on April 29, 2012, 05:27:36 PM
cool, thanks tabs.

Mummy was downgraded to HMac before this (rd5) - how hard are the rucks this year??  ???
Fyfe - held him, and ok with it, but if he wasn't named for rd5 ... hellooo Christensen ...
Hargrave had some cover.

what's the prognosis for GAJ? still 1-2wks more??  :-\
he is hoping to be back next week but more likely the week after against GWS $$$$
Rucks are impossible atm, alot of people went mummy to sandi only for sandi to down down as well and miss this week.

Grazz

Welcome back mate. See you didnt miss all the carnage hasnt been a fun fortnight.