Fyfe
0 (0%)
Any other player not listed
11 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

jeesh

FlipFlops

luketown

is this some kind of sick joke, you have broughton on that list..? Anyways the correct answer is Ablett- Set and forget

jeesh

You watch as everyone jumps off Broughton he will punch out a solid 150 this week.

meow meow

Mozza3

Ablett or Pendles to be safe but Fyfe or Goddard if you want to be different.

Legen...DARY

I'm going Selwood this week as a POD. Has a good record against North.

ubeaut

I know I'm biased but I really rate Heath Hocking. 95 and 97 are Abletts' prev two scores vs Bombers. One game I can excuse but two? Personally very worried about Ablett this round. Abletts' in great form,but Hocking is a great tagger when he has to be.

4INAROW

but as scary as it sounds ablett has improved again this year, he won't get that low again, whether his score is 120 or 160 is anyone's guess though

themightyhawks

what about jobe? 149 last week, gc this week

4INAROW

@meow i gave you a cheer just to catch up to the boo's, im guessing its been a while  ;)

saint_239

I like J.Kennedy against Port this week.

Worried about Ablett's averages against Hocking. 129 and 103 against them back when he was a Cat, and 81 as a Sun.

Priddis was locked in until he was rested!

enzedder

Leaning towards Ablett. I have Pendlebury and have stuffed up captain between the 2 of them in both rounds so far. Will spew if I get it wrong again.

no eye deer

You and me both enzedder! Sticking with GAN.

roo boys!

I'm going Ablett, it's either him or Murphy and he's up against the Pies so I reckon despite his scores against the Bombers in the past Ablett's still a lock in captain.