who should be my captain?

deledio
17 (60.7%)
martin
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

BoredSaint

put the Big C on Big Cox

if you know what i mean ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

MC

Noz

They will have 14 goal kickers on the weekend Nic Nat and Cox both should kick 1-2

all about winning

in the perth newspaper kennedy badly wants to win a coleman medal, so he will go hard this week.. 10 goals minimum

upthemaidens

Quote from: all about winning on April 11, 2012, 09:13:21 PM
SORRY to go of topic but ,mark my words Josh J Kennedy (WCE) vs GWS will bag 12-14 goals this weekend and will top score in sc points roUghly 170-200 points..
i agree he would be a good unique choice,,  the problem would be that no one has him

Ziplock

Noz

all about winning

bahaha.., i dont have him either..
if was chasing the overall $50,000 i would trade him this week , but im just going for league wins.

Tiggerfan

Taking a big risk putting the Captain on one of those Richmond boys. Go Ablett. Jones (one of the better taggers going around) had him last week and he still managed an excellent score.

auscoyote

I voted for lids, but Cotchin is a legend, or will be.
Dont think Cox will travel this week as there really is no point. I'm sure Nic Nat will be able to handle it  ;).It's going to really suck for my team if cox and mum are out.
As 4 the Big C, I think Pendles will fire again against carlton. He averages the highest against them and he was a bit quite last week. I hate friday night captains lol.

Jay

Cheers for responses guys! This is really tough! haha

quinny88

Lids is probably a safer pick, you know even if he has a quiet one he will still get 100+
Dusty is due for a big one though... I can smell a 30 possesion, 5 goal game coming up!

Noz

BlackMamba

I'm not sure about putting C on a Tigers player unless you think the game won't be a complete blow out. Last week I put Cox as C thinking he would destroy the Dees. By the time he started getting in it, he wasn't getting jack in SC cause the game was dead. The players who did well from the beginning got the points like Nic Nat. Unless you think Lids or Martins will be the ones who kill the game from the get go (if its gonna be a blow out), I wouldn't go either. Learnt my lesson and will go for stars in tighter games.

Jay