Previous topic - Next topic

who should be my captain?

deledio
17 (60.7%)
martin
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Jay

Due to abletts poor record against the dons...ive decided to take the 'C' off GAJ :O (unless hocking doesnt play)

Ive narrowed it down to one of my two gun tiges due to them being able to post huge scores and they are playing melbourne :D so lids or d-mart?

Noz

Martin 100
Lids 118

That's what they will score on the weekend. If your going to roll the dive with any tiger I would only put it on Cotchin his set for 140.

Colliwobblers

Delidio by about 47 points. Martin is a gun like so many other second year players he is still working it all out, not anywhere near as far along as everyone seems to expect. I have him but I wouldn't expect him to go anywhere near scoring like Lids will.

Delidio scored 140+ vs Collingwood, what makes you think he will score 30 less vs Melbourne?

Just wondering.....

Ablett is my captain for the recorn I don't care who he plays, after last round its not changing until pendles plays gws!

Scalabrine

Martin will hopefully push forward and bag a tonne of goals! In for a huge score! ;)

Noz

I didn't watch the Tigers/Collingwood game but I don't think no one tagged Lids if I was Neeld I would put Bartram or McKenzie to play a forward defensive tagging role on Lids to minimise his run out of defence which will free up Newman and Houli for big games (100 from each)

In the last quarter when tigers are up by 10 goals Neeld will put Bartram back in defensive freeing up Lids for junk time points

4INAROW

st.kilda is 1 of gaj's worst teams to score against with scores of about the 95-100 mark for his last 3, but he still got 144.

he's as fit as ever and getting better, someone like hocking wont affect ablett this week.

4INAROW

didnt lids play in the guts/wing for most of last week?

Colliwobblers

@ NOz probably right he has to be taggged.

@ 4inarow YES but according to the hype and the coach delidio is now a midfielder he will stay on ball in the middle until the coach/team decides they can't live without him off half back.

I reckon a few of these start defenders have DEMANDED to become midfielders - there is no cresit - no brownlow votes - in being a good defender.

Given the free agency and money on offer why would they stay at their club as a defender when they can go be a star midfielder for ten times the pay at another club.

just saying i reckon lids is in the middle to stay, and its not like they can't use him there who else cotchin, YOUNG, martin YOUNGER. Think this is why morris and Ellis have been drafted and that other kid...W..?

Noz

Good point CW, Really do like seeing Lids in the middle but until they get more games into Ellis, Morris and Webberley he is needed down back

Usman

Just for the record, Martin is a 3rd year player not a second year player.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Usman on April 11, 2012, 08:23:52 PM
Just for the record, Martin is a 3rd year player not a second year player.

right you are sorry my bad i'm living in the past....   :-X

Jay

wow thanks for the advice guys! :)

Thinking lids at this stage!

all about winning

SORRY to go of topic but ,mark my words Josh J Kennedy (WCE) vs GWS will bag 12-14 goals this weekend and will top score in sc points roUghly 170-200 points..

The Supercoach

Noz

West Coast will share the goal kicking load again with all Darling, Lynch and Kennedy kicking a bag.
Predicting Kennedys accuracy leads him to 4 goals 6