Main Menu

World XV Rising Star

Started by ossie85, April 11, 2012, 04:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 31, 2012, 01:55:12 PM
Guys. Dylan Grimes. Enough said.

Averages in the 90's and close to 100 if he hasn't been injured for that game, so clearly he is the best player if he was to play the whole year, and the player with the best average if he played the whole of every game he played.

Why vote for anyone else? I just don't understand it..........

In 9 games, he's averaged 77.89. That's not 90.

Why vote for anyone else? Cause you lie. And lies make baby Jesus cry.  :P

Purple 77

Quote from: c4v3m4n on July 31, 2012, 02:12:23 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on July 31, 2012, 01:55:12 PM
Guys. Dylan Grimes. Enough said.

Averages in the 90's and close to 100 if he hasn't been injured for that game, so clearly he is the best player if he was to play the whole year, and the player with the best average if he played the whole of every game he played.

Why vote for anyone else? I just don't understand it..........

In 9 games, he's averaged 77.89. That's not 90.

Why vote for anyone else? Cause you lie. And lies make baby Jesus cry.  :P

Lol

That may be true, but take the two games he got either injured or subbed out (besides last game) he averages 82.

Ok, maybe I over-exaggerated, I was trying to think off the top of my head lol.

Still, find me a better rising star defender (I haven't looked, Im just hoping) ....... for defenders it is harder to score higher than midfielders.

Very valuable for my struggling Brewers.

So again, why vote anyone else  8) 

PowerBug

Vote for my players....

Oh wait, i have none. :(

meow meow

Is everyone paying attention to this weeks nomination in the AFL rising star?

Treloar had next to no preseason, and he has caught and overtaken all the other nominations already. Imagine how he'll go with a preseason behind him.

Do you have 2nd year player Grimes in your SC team? How about 2nd year player Mitch Wallis? Unlikely. Do you have Treloar, the man who racked up 37 possessions against Collingwood, in his first season?   

Adam has played pretty much every game this season for Moscow, and looks to be a future captain of the club.

On top of that he is an absolute ripping bloke.

CrowsFan

Quote from: meow meow on July 31, 2012, 04:07:09 PM
Do you have 2nd year player Grimes in your SC team? How about 2nd year player Mitch Wallis? Unlikely. Do you have Treloar, the man who racked up 37 possessions against Collingwood, in his first season?   
Can't use that as an argument. If Wallis cost the same as Treloar did at the start of the year then I definitely would have had him in my SC team.

Holz

Quote from: c4v3m4n on July 31, 2012, 12:34:34 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on July 31, 2012, 12:28:49 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on July 31, 2012, 12:19:00 PM
Surely Wallis has to be the rising star. Averaging 93.44 points per game he has played for the Pumas, which is 9 of the 16 games. He has only been available for 13 games so only missed 4 games for the season. Has also played all those 9 games in the mid 4 for the Pumas. Much harder for a player to break in to the mids of a team than other positions.

Voting will begin at the end of next round :) Feel free to push your players!

The AFL Rising Star will almost certainly to the struggling club in GWS. I think the WXV Rising Star should also go to a struggling club. Like the Islanders. :P

Hence, vote for Curtly Hampton. ;D

If were going by the struggling club method than surely one of my players will be a shoe in to win it.

CrowsFan

To be honest I think its more impressive if a player can break in to one of the top teams and play consistently for them. Much harder to play for one of the top teams rather than a struggling team.

roo boys!

Even though he hasn't represented Toronto this year, vote Tom Hickey. He's looking into your soul...

Purple 77

LOL!

That is a creepy photo!

My Chumps

Quote from: roo boys! on July 31, 2012, 07:19:25 PM
Even though he hasn't represented Toronto this year, vote Tom Hickey. He's looking into your soul...

Hahahaha, top work RB.

ossie85

Currently Islander Jamie Elliott's 93 is enough to put him in front for the final Rising Star nominee.... Can he hold on?

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on August 05, 2012, 10:42:34 AM

Currently Islander Jamie Elliott's 93 is enough to put him in front for the final Rising Star nominee.... Can he hold on?

Would be nice. :D

So glad I listened to my assistant coach and picked him up!

Boomz

Carlisle will chase that down ;)

ossie85

Quote from: ossie85 on August 05, 2012, 10:42:34 AM

And he did it!