Started by ossie85, April 11, 2012, 04:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Good news for Seoul, as they get the first nomination:

Stephen Coniglio (Seoul)

Scoring 87 points.

ossie85

We have a tie!

Tom McDonald (Berlin)/Ryan Lester (Wellington)

With both scoring 97.

I've seen the AFL Rising Star having a tied nomination before, no reason we can't!

Purple 77

Tommy!

Finally! Well done son, I think he got my top score for the week too  :-\

ossie85

We welcome the Pacific's first nomination, who on WXV debut, was named in his team's best.

Congratulations to:

CURTLY HAMPTON (Pacific)

Scoring 103

c4v3m4n

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DOH YEAH!!!;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CrowsFan

Well if the award was given to the player whose manager got the most excited about a nomination then Hampton would have the award sewn up!!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 30, 2012, 12:10:14 PM
Well if the award was given to the player whose manager got the most excited about a nomination then Hampton would have the award sewn up!!

Perhaps there should be an award like that...  :P

Boomz

Carlisle getting close to a nomination but not good enough :(

ossie85

Quote from: Boomz on July 30, 2012, 04:52:38 PM
Carlisle getting close to a nomination but not good enough :(

He has one more chance!

CrowsFan

Surely Wallis has to be the rising star. Averaging 93.44 points per game he has played for the Pumas, which is 9 of the 16 games. He has only been available for 13 games so only missed 4 games for the season. Has also played all those 9 games in the mid 4 for the Pumas. Much harder for a player to break in to the mids of a team than other positions.

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 31, 2012, 12:19:00 PM
Surely Wallis has to be the rising star. Averaging 93.44 points per game he has played for the Pumas, which is 9 of the 16 games. He has only been available for 13 games so only missed 4 games for the season. Has also played all those 9 games in the mid 4 for the Pumas. Much harder for a player to break in to the mids of a team than other positions.

Voting will begin at the end of next round :) Feel free to push your players!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on July 31, 2012, 12:28:49 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on July 31, 2012, 12:19:00 PM

Voting will begin at the end of next round :) Feel free to push your players!

The AFL Rising Star will almost certainly to the struggling club in GWS. I think the WXV Rising Star should also go to a struggling club. Like the Islanders. :P

Hence, vote for Curtly Hampton. ;D

ossie85

Stephen Coniglio will clearly be a superstar, and the best of this lot for certain.....

Purple 77

Guys. Dylan Grimes. Enough said.

Averages in the 90's and close to 100 if he hasn't been injured for that game, so clearly he is the best player if he was to play the whole year, and the player with the best average if he played the whole of every game he played.

Why vote for anyone else? I just don't understand it..........

CrowsFan