Main Menu

World XV Rising Star

Started by ossie85, April 11, 2012, 04:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 04, 2012, 12:35:26 AM
Jamie Elliott missed out by 4 points. :'(

Probably deserved it more since it was his second ever AFL game too.

Not sure I follow that logic c4, think the amount of matches would make Shiel more deserving. Elliott's effort could be a fluke :)

ossie85

Despite playing out-of-position as a ruck, this week's nominee showed enough form to give a solid contribution to his team's win... Cape Town's first nomination.

Jeremy Cameron (Cape Town)

Scoring 105 points

My Chumps

Woooo, Cameron!  :D

Very happy with that selection.
Should be a gun for a long period of time.

Holz

Zorko deserves the award he pulled out a great score when we all needed it. Whoever has him i would be happy to get him in a trade as he would be my number 1 forward.

edit oops thought the award was going to be a rolling thing like the round. Good to see Zorko round 12 winner.

FisherSaints

Holz

Quote from: FisherSaints on June 17, 2012, 09:50:34 PM
I have him Holz 8) 8) 8)

should have played him. What team do you coach.

FisherSaints

I did play him, New Delhi Tigers

Ringo

Quote from: Holzman on June 17, 2012, 09:43:08 PM
Zorko deserves the award he pulled out a great score when we all needed it. Whoever has him i would be happy to get him in a trade as he would be my number 1 forward.

edit oops thought the award was going to be a rolling thing like the round. Good to see Zorko round 12 winner.
Unfortunately he would be ineligible if we apply the same rules as Rising Star as he is 23 years old so mature aged. Yes Fish I know we played him and he helped get us over the line with that score.

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on June 17, 2012, 10:20:19 PM
Quote from: Holzman on June 17, 2012, 09:43:08 PM

Unfortunately he would be ineligible if we apply the same rules as Rising Star as he is 23 years old so mature aged. Yes Fish I know we played him and he helped get us over the line with that score.

completely forgot he was mature aged though he was 19 or so. Still a good player though but im not as interested in him anymore.

ossie85

Congratulations to Queensland/NT and Toronto representative TOM HICKEY who is the representative week nomination for RISING STAR.

Hickey hasn't played a match for Toronto yet, but scored 87 playing for Queensland/NT as the #1 ruck.

Ringo

Quote from: ossie85 on June 26, 2012, 08:20:23 AM

Congratulations to Queensland/NT and Toronto representative TOM HICKEY who is the representative week nomination for RISING STAR.

Hickey hasn't played a match for Toronto yet, but scored 87 playing for Queensland/NT as the #1 ruck.
And to think according to speculation the Suns want to trade him. 

Purple 77

Ugh.

Tom McDonald, who was the real Rising star nominee probably would have played for me last week and his 101 points probably would have got him it this week :(

ossie85

Pumas receive 2nd nomination with

Steven Motlop (Sao Paulo)

Scoring 73

CrowsFan

Congratulations Steven. He's been working very hard in the reserves league pushing for a chance at a senior game, he finally gets his chance and produces a solid performance. Has he done enough to keep his spot in the team for round 13? Well folks, we will find out the answer to that question later in the week...

ossie85

Well done to ARRYN SIPOSS

Who was part of the stunning performance from New York, scoring 104