Main Menu

World XV Rising Star

Started by ossie85, April 11, 2012, 04:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Congratulations to

Billy Longer

From the Dublin Destroyers for being the Round 3 nominee.

Longer had to toil hard in the wrong position, but his unadjusted score was 85 points, giving him the nod.

Holz

what a champion longer is,   very happy to have him as my 3rd ruck, i thought caddy was my only chance this year.

Mummy, Clarke, Longer combo looking pretty good at the moment. Clarke will be getting DPP next year so Longer will need to step up into the number 2 spot.

ossie85

Jealous of that ruck Holz!

I originally had McEvoy-Kreuzer-Stanley which I thought was good. Traded Kreuzer for Lids, Stanley turned out just to be a forward. I picked up Renouf, but he can't get a game (damn Redden).

So basically if McEvoy gets injured, I'm buggered!

CrowsFan

Happy with my rucks.

Jacobs and Minson are first choice at their clubs. Griffin should get plenty of games this year according to Lyon, then got Lowden and Daw as future prospects and Roughy if needed can move from the forward line :D

PowerBug

Vardy, Jenkins, Warnock, Redden. That's it. :-\ The first one is injured, the next two can't get games. Cheers Jarrad Redden. :D

ossie85

I'm sure Dylan Grimes finds his Round 2 Australian Football League Rising Star nomination a bit worthless, after winning the World League Rising Star the week before.

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on April 17, 2012, 04:28:17 PM
Vardy, Jenkins, Warnock, Redden. That's it. :-\ The first one is injured, the next two can't get games. Cheers Jarrad Redden. :D
What about the players you picked up in the national draft? ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 17, 2012, 04:37:21 PM
Those 3 crows that happened to be rucks?? Well they won't play so they aren' worth mentioning. :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on April 17, 2012, 04:43:09 PM
Those 3 crows that happened to be rucks?? Well they won't play so they aren' worth mentioning. :P
No. Brad McKenzie and Clay Smith ::)
If you had played Smith first round you would have a nomination already :P

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 17, 2012, 04:50:13 PM
Oh, yeah. That's a shame. Hopefully he comes back and plays well. But he struggles to make my top 6 mids. :-\

pothead

i've got Mcintosh and giles but after that i only have Fitzpatrick and then curnow & Staley who probably won't get a game

Holz

Quote from: pothead on April 17, 2012, 06:29:05 PM
i've got Mcintosh and giles but after that i only have Fitzpatrick and then curnow & Staley who probably won't get a game

two is all you need, great chocie with Hmac, i had him in the euro than stupidly traded him out.

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on April 17, 2012, 04:53:45 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 17, 2012, 04:50:13 PM
Oh, yeah. That's a shame. Hopefully he comes back and plays well. But he struggles to make my top 6 mids. :-\
So I just realised you were talking about your ruck stocks not who you had who were chances for the rising star ::)
Facepalm!!

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on April 17, 2012, 04:36:38 PM

I'm sure Dylan Grimes finds his Round 2 Australian Football League Rising Star nomination a bit worthless, after winning the World League Rising Star the week before.

He knows which one is the most important  ;)

A brewer through and through

ossie85

Round 4 Rising Star:

Jack Hombsch (New York)

Scoring 88 points