WXV Round 3 - Can New Delhi stay on top?

Started by ossie85, April 11, 2012, 09:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Round 3

Home Team   Score      Score   Away Team   Location

Cape Town Cobras   0.0.0  vs.  0.0.0   Tokyo Samurai   Newlands Cricket Ground
Beijing Bears   0.0.0  vs.  0.0.0   Dublin Destroyers   Beijing Olympic Park
Cairo Sands   0.0.0  vs.  0.0.0   Paris Nice Lyon Reindeers   Borg El Arab Stadium, Alexandria, Egypt
New Delhi Tigers   0.0.0  vs.  0.0.0   New York Eagles   Tata Stadium, New Dehli
Seoul Magpies   0.0.0  vs.  0.0.0   Mexico City Suns   Seoul World Cup Stadium
London Royals   0.0.0  vs.  0.0.0   Pacific Islanders   Wembley
Sao Paulo Pumas   0.0.0  vs.  0.0.0   Berlin Brewers   Estádio do Pumas
Moscow Spetsnaz   0.0.0  vs.  0.0.0   Buenos Aires Armadillos   Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow
Wellington Warriors   0.0.0  vs.  0.0.0   Toronto Wolves   The Basin Reserve

Same as before guys :) List your teams here.

Well.... Seoul are expecting a sell-out for there first home game, against the Premiership favourites Mexico City

Boomz

Expecting a tough battle this week... Hope Shiels is back but even then he could be the sub :-\ Mckenzie may get a run now he's had a game to settle in :)

CrowsFan

Missing my second highest scoring player through suspension this week as Whitecross is out for a week. Whitecross has been in superb form so far with scores of 98 and 133 so will be sad to see him out this week. Luckily Roughead is back and ready to step in to the starting 15 to replace him. Apart from that the team looks like it will be at full strength for it's clash against the Brewers :)

Purple 77

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 11, 2012, 11:40:40 AM
Missing my second highest scoring player through suspension this week as Whitecross is out for a week. Whitecross has been in superb form so far with scores of 98 and 133 so will be sad to see him out this week. Luckily Roughead is back and ready to step in to the starting 15 to replace him. Apart from that the team looks like it will be at full strength for it's clash against the Brewers :)

Here's hoping moloney can overcome his groin injury and captain franklin can get a huge score

Maca24

Hoping Luke Hodge can get up for the big game :)

ossie85

Quote from: Maca24 on April 11, 2012, 12:44:49 PM

Yeah, cos you're struggling without him  :-\

PowerBug

My team just sucks. Only got the one ruck with Warnock not getting games (Waste of an early pick) and Vardy being injured.

Maca24

Quote from: ossie85 on April 11, 2012, 12:58:17 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on April 11, 2012, 12:44:49 PM

Yeah, cos you're struggling without him  :-\
You will beat me Oz, just wait :P Should be a close one.

Think I've identified the Top 6 teams.
Sao Paulo Pumas, Seoul Magpies, Mexico City Suns, New Delhi Tigers, Toronto Wolves and the Parisian Reindeers.

ossie85

Reckon Wellington will surprise many also :)

Lower half of the 8 is Seoul's expectation...

FisherSaints

I've just had a good run of easy matches, look at my score compared to CF's and Maca's

bomberboy0618

ossie85

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 11, 2012, 05:39:35 PM
Man am I bad.

Not that bad! On total points, you've outscored 3 other teams, even with another, and just behind 2 others

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 11, 2012, 02:20:15 PM
Bad news for RB and the Wolves with Embley set to be out for at least 12 weeks...

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/eagles-embley-out-of-afl-for-1216-weeks-20120411-1wpnq.html
:-\ Lucky I've got midfield depth.

Should send him to Arizona...

My Chumps

Quote from: Boomz on April 11, 2012, 11:35:25 AM
Expecting a tough battle this week... Hope Shiels is back but even then he could be the sub :-\ Mckenzie may get a run now he's had a game to settle in :)
Looking forward to it Boomz  :)