WXV Round 3 - Can New Delhi stay on top?

Started by ossie85, April 11, 2012, 09:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

FisherSaints

CrowsFan

Think someone needs to have a word to hilly and tell him to actually submit a team each week, or else just fire him now. He has done the exact same thing in the soccer comp that I run, where he takes up a spot, drafts the team then never bothers submitting a squad each week. This just ruins it for everyone else involved in the comp!

ossie85

Score fixed CF :)

If Hilly misses this week, he will be fired.

Boomz

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ringo on April 16, 2012, 11:22:31 AM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on April 15, 2012, 09:47:41 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on April 15, 2012, 08:34:25 PM

Your assistant was on it, and changed it :) So no probs
Ringo, I hope your A OK about the changes I made.  :)
was in Townsville at family funeral so out of action a bit. Only one I did not like was Duigan for Geary rest OK. Have been impressed by Geary and he is maintaining a healthy 90+ average.  Thanks for fixing the ruck situation would have done the same. Dawson had to go for Trengrove as well.
Ok Ringo, I scan the W15s Forum a fair bit so If anything like this happens I should be able to cover for it.I think Duigan is a really capable Defender and If he was not sub I reckon he'd score just as much as Geary.  :)

roo boys!

Damn :( Having Pendles captain wasn't a good start...

Holz

amazing i would have actually beat a few teams this week, some promising stuff from my young guns in ward and longer, might jag 1-2 wins in the season but the future is looking pretty good.