A wise guy's always right even when he's wrong, he's right...

Started by Donnie Brasco, April 10, 2012, 07:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Brasco

Thanks again "Veteran Coaches!"

I like the look of Sam Shaw, haven't seen Sexton play. Yeah, Charlie, I hear you mate... nothing but man love for Treloar ha ha!!!...

Donnie Brasco

Goddard, Deledio, Lake, Ellis, Morris, Darley, Malceski (Broughton, Clarke)

Ablett, Thompson, Magner, McDonald, Horsley, Sexton (Pendlebury, Selwood)

Kreuzer, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Franklin, Dangerfield, Martin, Zaharakis, Treloar, Zorko, Hall (Sidebottom, Beams)

10 trades

$16,500

Any suggestions veterans...

Eski > Shaw
Magner > Priddis

Zaharakis???

charliesheen

Maybe look at Zaha > S.Gibson.

and do a set of upgrades the week after.  I would also look at Kreuzer > Griffin in week 13.

Donnie Brasco

Thanks Charlie.

Am I right in saying, that you think that I should scrap both of those trades and only downgrade Zaharakis, upgrades next week...

charliesheen

Ya.  Only take Priddis if you need to look for value due to terrible trade situation.  If you think you have enough trades, take the R12 premiums in R13.

To free up even more funds for R13, you can even go

Zaha > Gibson
Eski > S.Shaw

Donnie Brasco

Thanks mate, very interesting... I just assumed that getting Priddis was a given, hadn't thought otherwise.

As it stands, I have 10 trades left, is that ok?

charliesheen

you probably want about ~5, assuming you have completed your team before R14.

charliesheen

you could grab Kreuzer>Naitanui this week, unless you wanna gamble on the Griffin in R13.

charliesheen

anyway don't do any trades until Friday.

I say skip Priddis better options.

Donnie Brasco

Hmmm... I'm not overly happy with my team, it feels a bit scrappy ha ha!

I was at the game, Griffin was very impressive against BIG IVAN, but as you say quite risky...

charliesheen

Grabbing Naitanui this week, will potentially allow you triple upgrades next week.

If you grab Griffin next week, you probably limited to the 2.  Griffin does open up a differential that noone has though whether positive or negative.

Donnie Brasco

My Chumps

I recommend Nic Nat, but I guess it kinda depends on how you're travelling in your leagues.
If you're doing well, I'd go Nic Nat, but if you're doing poorly and need a POD, Griffin could be a masterstroke for you.

Donnie Brasco

At the very last minute I went...

Malceski > Shaw
Kreuzer > Naitanui

Would it be completely stupid if I also brought in Gibson for Zaharakis?

charliesheen

Naitanui :)

With Giles out probably should have done GIles > Naitanui, but nothing can do about it now.