A wise guy's always right even when he's wrong, he's right...

Started by Donnie Brasco, April 10, 2012, 07:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Brasco

Goddard, Broughton, Deledio, Malceski, Clarke, Lake, Bugg (Morris, Ellis)

Ablett, Pendlebury, Thompson, Selwood, Horsely, Zaharakis (McDonald, Magner)

Kreuzer, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Franklin, Dangerfield, Martin, Sidebottom, Porplyzia, Zorko, Treloar (Adams, Hall)

$49,900 (not much mate!) 14 trades... cheers Charlie!

charliesheen

Yeah think its worth taking a stab at Darley if Kennedy not named.

Lets see which GWS rookies are named, but reckon Treloar position looks safe atm.

Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Think I'm going to go...

Bugg > Darley
Treloar > Beams/Chapman/Stevie J.

I'm open to suggestions and not really fussed about byes.

Ringo

Bugg to Darley is fine but I would upgrade Porps rather than Treloar who has a negative B/e and more cash to make.
Anyone of Beams, Chappie or Stevie J would be ok for your team.
Any reason why Zaha in mids? Swap with Zorko.

Donnie Brasco

Cheers Ringo!

I just assumed Porps would make a handy 7th forward? Who would you select first out of those three mate...

Ringo

Up to you whether you keep porps or not but personally I think he is at his ceiling. May be proven wrong and that is the joy of SC.  I would rate the three in this order Beams, Chappie and Stevie I but just my opinion others may rate differently. 

This poll may help you but includes Zaha

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,60534.0/prev_next,prev.html#new

Donnie Brasco

Thanks again Ringo. Regarding Porps, I wasn't having a go at you at all mate, you gave me a completely different point of view that I hadn't really considered.

With the other three, I like your way of thinking, that's how I see it. Just wanted to check with an expert ha ha...

Ringo

No worries did not think you were having a go at me at all so no offence. Just gave my opinion on Porps for you to consider and I am no expert as can be seen if you check my own SC rating.

charliesheen

Ya

Bugg > Darley
Porps > Zaha/SJ/Chapman/Beams/Robbo/Nroo

I would go Beams personally.  Basically Sidebottom, but with some durability issues.

Donnie Brasco

Another stinker, courtesy of Kreuzer, Thomo, Lake, Horsely and Pendles as captain! Just made it over 2000.

I really want to get Priddis in after his bye, but I'm not quite how I'm going to achieve that with only $61,400... nothing like first world problems to keep you up at night. 12 trades remaining...

Goddard, Broughton, Deledio, Clarke, Lake, Ellis, Morris (Malceski, Darley)

Ablett, Pendlebury, Thompson, Selwood, McDonald, Horsley (Zorko, Magner)

Kreuzer, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Franklin, Dangerfield, Martin, Sidebottom, Beams, Zaharakis, Treloar (Adams, Hall)

Donnie Brasco

charliesheen

Team is looking in good shape to me.  Just wait and see which rookies are named I guess. 

Ringo

A suggested trades for you but your decision and go with gut. Dependent on Rookies named as well so may need to adjust.
This week.
McDonald to Sexton
Horsley/Treloar to Dal Santo
Round 12
Morris to S Shaw
Magner to Priddis
Completes your mids - Ablett, Pendles, Thompson, Selwood, Dalsanto and Priddis.
Only 8 trades left though

charliesheen

Probably selling both Adams & McDonald desirable.  Reckon Treloar will hold spot in byes.

Wouldn't worry too much about Horse/Magner BE's assuming they are named.