A wise guy's always right even when he's wrong, he's right...

Started by Donnie Brasco, April 10, 2012, 07:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Brasco

Cheers Ringo, I like it! Makes sense... I'm just paranoid about only having 5 trades, so haven't really been considering much lately.

Donnie Brasco

Quote from: Ringo on June 27, 2012, 06:22:32 PM
maybe tempted to go Clarke to Suckling but your decision - Clarke with a high B/e and Suckling a lowish one may maximise trade and cash.

I'm assuming that means forgetting Carrazzo altogether...

Ringo

It was only a suggestion mate to consider.  Both options are good but with trades you could only do the one but it is a matter of when maximise both this week  or hope that Clarke does not drop as much as Carazzo. Decisions!!

charliesheen

I think there are 2 options.

A) 3 trades remaining: pick 2 X ~400K defenders, Darley as D7

B) 2 trades remaining: downgrade and pick 2 X defenders you want, Clarke as D7

Donnie Brasco

Thanks again guys! This week maybe...

Clarke > Heppell
Morris > Golby/ Thompson

Probably the best combination possible in my situation, Charlie, if I look at using 'A', as Suckling would leave me just short of being able to afford Thompson, therefore only slim pickings would remain, the likes of Goldsack, etc...

charliesheen

I would personally just risk it and go down to 2 trades,

Magner > Docherty (yeah they are not named but will be in future)
Ellis/Morris > Rance/Birchall/Hurn/Suckling/etc.
Rookie > Carrazzo

Push Clarke to F7, he should be back next week.  Could keep one of Ellis/Morris for long term coverage just in case.

Ringo

Just a little concerned with Docherty CS for him.  Main reason this week was the perfect opportunity for him to be named with Maguires injury but it would appear both Yeo and Crisp are ahead of him.  Would he be better to go Yeo than Docherty.

charliesheen

Pretty confident Docherty will get games towards end of season.  Only matter of time before Drummond goes down.

Donnie Brasco

Finished 2nd & 4th in my leagues and like everybody, my past couple of weeks have been great. Still, only ranked an embarrassing mid 13,000 though!

Anyway, 2 trades and around $8,000 left...

Deledio, Goddard, Suckling, Lake, Carrazzo, Ellis, S. Shaw (Broughton, M. Clarke)

Ablett, Kennedy, J. Selwood, Pendlebury, Thompson, Dal Santo (Yeo, Crozier)

Naitanui, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Dangerfield, Beams, Sidebottom, Franklin, Cloke, Martin, Zorko (Treloar, Sexton)

Any ideas greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

Donnie Brasco

Ringo

With only 2 trades and seemingly not needing to trade aas you have the second chance would sit on 2 trades.  Will be handy in the next couple of weeks.

If you get defeated then next week look at your opponents team and trade to cover your weak area.

Donnie Brasco

Fortunately, I had last week off.

2 trades and $8,000 left. Here goes...

Deledio, Goddard, Suckling, Lake, Carrazzo, Ellis, S. Shaw (Broughton, M. Clarke)

Ablett, Kennedy, J. Selwood, Pendlebury, Thompson, Dal Santo (Yeo, Crozier)

Naitanui, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Dangerfield, Beams, Sidebottom, Franklin, Cloke, Martin, Zorko (Treloar, Sexton)

Would greatly appreciate expert help!

tor01doc

Def - Ellis, Broughton and Clarke are out so this needs work. Broughton $369700.

Yarran or Suckling?

Then Selwood out for whoever?