Robbie Gray Set to go

Started by hardnut, April 10, 2012, 06:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardnut

Not sure how many held on but PA website has declared Gray good to go this week. Will allow me to get Hall on the bench..much needed boost for me, hopefully he can provide some X-factor for my team

Slashers

Ahhh Gray, due for another 11 game season..

Ricochet

will be interesting to see how he goes. there was a lot of love for him preseason

hardnut

I've now invested in him so fingers crossed, it's clear PA have improved dramatically and Gray carved the back end of last season. Could go BANG or his hammy may go TWANG. Find out soon enough.

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Slashers on April 10, 2012, 06:50:33 PM
am i mistaken or did gray not play 21 games last year

Slashers

Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on April 10, 2012, 06:54:21 PM
You know I'm talking about 2010. Come on... Don't try ignore it ;)
2010 - Didn't start until round 4 - same reason 'hamstring-related injury'.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/motlop-gray-to-miss-again/story-e6frf9jf-1225847904408
"Gray, who has a history of soft-tissue injuries, had tightness after the Power's final practice match, against Collingwood in Mt Gambier."
Then missed rounds 9 to 16.

upthemaidens

trade him out to a bubble boy cash cow, that way u can see how he's travelling and if he is doing well then trade him back in before his price change

hardnut

and waste two trades.. :o
nah if you've kept the faith this long you've got to keep him imho

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Slashers on April 10, 2012, 07:05:07 PM
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/motlop-gray-to-miss-again/story-e6frf9jf-1225847904408
"Gray, who has a history of soft-tissue injuries, had tightness after the Power's final practice match, against Collingwood in Mt Gambier."
yeah, i know what your saying and i know i picked gray foing in knowing he's had injury troubles before but what i'm saying is that i think the another 11 games this year call was a little farfetched and i reckon he can crawl through at least 18-20 games after hearing that he had a big pre-season

upthemaidens

Quote from: hardnut on April 10, 2012, 07:09:21 PM
well its not really "a waste of two trades"  you dont have to get him back in(if hes underperforming) and u make cash out of the first trade so thats not a waste..  also u will have to hope that he will actually play(and good luck with that one)

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 10, 2012, 07:12:03 PM
well its not really "a waste of two trades"  you dont have to get him back in(if hes underperforming) and u make cash out of the first trade so thats not a waste..  also u will have to hope that he will actually play(and good luck with that one)
nah i agree with hardnut, if you've put up with him on the bench for two weeks already theres no point in really burning two trades in getting rid of him

upthemaidens

Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on April 10, 2012, 07:22:41 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on April 10, 2012, 07:12:03 PM
nah i agree with hardnut, if you've put up with him on the bench for two weeks already theres no point in really burning two trades in getting rid of him
well he might not get him back,, so its 1 trade which makes u cash and then he has a cash cow making money while you get to see gray's first few games..AND if he gets a vest early on then u can pick him back up cheaper..
but hey its just an option.  im sure you are better off keeping him and saving the trades

Slashers

I like how they were too shower scared to bring him back last week!

Justin Bieber

Slashers

Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on April 10, 2012, 07:10:51 PM
Quote from: Slashers on April 10, 2012, 07:05:07 PM
yeah, i know what your saying and i know i picked gray foing in knowing he's had injury troubles before but what i'm saying is that i think the another 11 games this year call was a little farfetched and i reckon he can crawl through at least 18-20 games after hearing that he had a big pre-season
aaaand..... goneski.
lucky he didn't snap his leg at the knee too :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6omfjgnHwc