My team got hacked :(

Started by Jake8, April 10, 2012, 06:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake8

This is no lies, only the truth. My team got hacked and now i cant join any leagues. The hacker deleted my account and now i had to make a new team. Now i cant join any private leagues. Do u no why this is? The only good thing is that now i have a gun team. I am not lying.

fever

you should probably email them

roo boys!

Jake8

Ok. Thanks boys. But how come i cant join any private leagues. Also will i automatically be entered into a public league at lock out?

Edge

my team got hacked too, although i think it was someone else in my league who is just trying to be a smartass
logged in today to find that i had no trades to use this week cause they traded out franklin and fyfe for hawkins and palmer
thankfully i can reverse those trades

quinny88

Quote from: Jake8 on April 10, 2012, 06:13:20 PM
Ok. Thanks boys. But how come i cant join any private leagues. Also will i automatically be entered into a public league at lock out?

Because they would all be full now I would say. Any leagues thay arent full are auto filled before the first lock out rd 1

Jake8

What league where u in? My team got deleted.

BlackMamba

Hey Jake8, you are JJ Cannons yeah? I think you in a league with me The Casual Scs. Your still in the league from what I can see but your name appears as Frozen Team  :-\.

Jake8

Yeh my team is J.J's Cannons. But how come it is still in the league when I can't log on because my account doesn't exist. Can you PM me when my team gets kicked because I have all my leave codes on my iPhone. Thanks

BlackMamba

I'll keep an eye out whenever I log in but have you contacted HS? I'm sure they will find a way to get your account going again.

Jake8

Does anyone know there email address?

upthemaidens

you'll be added to a league after lock-out this round, with any other new teams that have joined in this week

Jake8

Thanks mate. I'll just have to be in some crappy public leagues this year.

jasonweare

I'm in that league, i play JJ cannons round 19. And yeah it says frozen team

BlackMamba

Go to SC website, Help and FAQ tab next to the gold "What is SC tab". In the pop up scroll down to contact us and type a message to them. Hopefully they will respond.