Players you just will never have in your dreamteam.

Started by AndyJ, December 08, 2009, 07:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevillefbartos

barry hall - one brain fart gawn for 6 weeks

fev - 100, 20, 100, 20, 100, 20, 100, 20.

heath shaw - 120, 15, 2, 30, 14, 5, 130, 2...

milburn - 20  minutes final quarter 30 points - "you #$%^ing..." 7 minutes later 80 points. Every. Single. Week.

cassissi - premium player, very consistent. except spends half the game in the rooms because he's run in to another truck with his head down. there's brave then there's him.

milne - no explanation required

any young neil craig protege who's either too shower scared to run 5 metres from where the great plan says he should be, or he's been instructed to stand around and look at the pack because neil wants him to experience what it's like.

and last but not least...

sean rusling. 5 seconds, something will snap.

Selwood4brownlow

aaron sandilands scares me
and
danyle pearce because he tries so hard for so little possesions and then he wastes them when he gets them

godemons

I can't believe a thread like this made it so far with out akermanus getting a mention. just cannot stomach him

Kangamagic

FLOPITOUT1

Players i would not have.Sydney players.B.Hall/positives:he plays for the dogs now lol.B.Cousins waste of oxygen.D.Brogan the new B.Hall.C.Mooney love to see him punch on with bazza and brogan.Baker and Milne lol nice choices milton.Felova

Blueboys

The whole Collingwood side  :P

Oxygen thief’s like their supports! hahahaha

HillHero13

Bary Hall
Nick Maxwell
Luke Mcpharlin
DANIEL MERRET he just gets on my nerves
ALL Port Adelaide exept for a couple of players
All collingwood expet for a couple of players
Quinton Lynch
Mark seaby
and more

lidsastar

Colty

Marc Murphy, the biggest disgrace in the AFL, Get a f**king hard ball, I hate his face!!!!

felixdw

Fevola.....don't care hes gone to Brisbane you know he'll get banned a couple of times either for off field antics or doing something idiotic on it..
total tool...