Players you just will never have in your dreamteam.

Started by AndyJ, December 08, 2009, 07:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyJ

I knows its a fantasy sports game and sometimes you need to set your grievances aside .. but sometimes you just dislike someone so much you cant bring yourself to include him in your team.

For me it's Sam Mitchell .. Proven winner of the ball, resilient, captain of and an integral part of a top afl team.  Sounds like an almost lock to me.

BUT. I just hate the way he carries himself on and off the field.. such an air or arrogance surrounds him. He tops my list .. outstripping the entire collingwood team. *gasp*

Ps - yes i'm a geelong supporter and before you rush to a conclusion i have no problems with any other hawk players.

ronl

fc hammer

My list begins and ends with Fev.

I felt dirty when I recruited Swan and Didak, but at least I could still live with myself.

2Fat2Old

Team_Lactose

Adam Goodes. Dirty little @#$% that should have one browlow let alone 2.
Biggest umpire suck hole around.

Clint-84

I agree with u team_lactose, i don't know how he ever won a Brownlow either??? It kind of makes the award a little less prestigious knowing a chump like that can win one or even two.

My player i could never have in my DT would be Brad Johnson, i can't believe he hasn't been knocked out yet. He always seems to be whinging about something and he runs like a retard!

go dees!

dt doesnt discriminate for me , theres tons of players i wish i had chosen earlier( instead of waiting) , but if you can score points , youre a chance in my team.
i would like to say one from the past though and that is David Ryhs Jones because he was an angry man. 

Milton

Steve Baker and Stephen 'Rat' Milne are two that come to mind for me .. no way, never .. also don't like Mitchell, I reckon he's a bit of a sniper

timskul

would never pick chance bateman. tarkyn lockyer really annoys me too

Anzac

3 players that I will never have in my DT are Chadwick (even though i picked him this yr by accident), Daniel Motlop and Dean Brogan

mcyi5asw

agree completely on Milne, annoying little worm that he is

ozzy_legend

haha milne.. was my favourite player when i was a little kid

I will never have Fevola... he's just a prick, and too inconsistent dt wise anyway.

mcwarne

Tredrea. Anyone who holds a pretend phone to his ear out on the ground is not the full quid. They reckon the new guy Butcher is the new Tredrea so him too in advance. I heard Butcher cant kick straight for goal so he is the perfect replacement.

Hawks_1976

Key position defenders.

For example Darren Glass.

They have no place in DT.