Boys vs Mitchell

Started by Jake8, April 09, 2012, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do u think will be a better choice this year?

Matthew Boyd
3 (16.7%)
Sam Mitchell
15 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Jake8

I think they are very similar players and I am interested in who u think is the better pick?

gotheroos!

I have boyd, but I'd go for mitchell. Boyd gets high numbers but doesn't reflect in SC. Miitchell is gun, scoring well and gonna win the brownlow he deserved last year!

Jake8

I have Mitchell. I thought Boyd would be the better choice right after lockout and was regretting choosing him. But now I couldn't be happier with him.

jfitty

I'd choose Mitchell as well. I have Boyd in my team and wishing it was Mitchell or Murphy instead. Hopefully when the Bulldogs start winning games he can score some 150's but until then I'd go with Sammy

crabapples

Quote from: gotheroos! on April 09, 2012, 07:42:32 PM
I have boyd, but I'd go for mitchell. Boyd gets high numbers but doesn't reflect in SC. Miitchell is gun, scoring well and gonna win the brownlow he deserved last year!

Why would u say he deserved the brownlow?

97crows98

I have Boyd, wish I had Mitch.

crabapples

I would take mitchell of the 2 atm

Quote from: crabapples on April 09, 2012, 07:55:25 PM
Quote from: gotheroos! on April 09, 2012, 07:42:32 PM

Why would u say he deserved the brownlow?

Mitchel didnt miss a game from suspension and lost by 4 votes so Swan deserved it

MC

Played well, but didn't quite poll enough votes. Unlike McKernan who actually polled the votes in 1996 to tie Hird and Voss but was ineligible.

meow meow

Mitchell easy. Doesn't waste the ball.

ubeaut

Boyd for DT Mitchell for SC. 

crabapples

Quote from: MC on April 09, 2012, 08:10:26 PM
Played well, but didn't quite poll enough votes. Unlike McKernan who actually polled the votes in 1996 to tie Hird and Voss but was ineligible.

and chris grant in 1997

meow meow

Quote from: crabapples on April 09, 2012, 08:28:02 PM
Quote from: MC on April 09, 2012, 08:10:26 PM

and chris grant in 1997

and chris grant in 1996. Should have got the 3 against Essendon in round 22, but instead the 3 went to hird purely because essendon won. robbed 2 years in a row.

crabapples

poor barbie... should'v played for a proper club

MC

Meow's in the black! What's going on mate? Haha

aces-high