4 (133.3%)
hall-->milera
20 (666.7%)
none
5 (166.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Jay

so this week im considering trading for first time this year :D

the options are listed in the poll...mostly involve trading broughton and doing rookie swaps!

i havent completed the options yet but once i figure out which option ill be able to finalise it!

you can select two options, or just the one...thanks guys :)

P.S if my team is necessary here it is:
goddard deledio shaw broughton malceski bugg ellis <morris smedts>
ablett boyd selwood murphy shiel magner <mcdonald ledger>
Mumford giles <redden stephenson>
Franklin goodes fyfe martin porps smith kennedy <dickson hall>

jfitty

I think definitely trade Dickson/Hall to Milera. Gets someone on your forward bench who will play and make money.

As for Broughton, I reckon I'd hang onto him. So many people trading him out that he will be a unique once he starts getting 100s. Although of you did want to get rid of him maybe consider a straight swap to Birchall?

EZA100

Keep broughton
Keep Morris
Mumford > Kreuzer
Hall > Milera

Jay

Thanks for the responses guys :)

at the moment the poll is suggesting broughton-->dempsey & hall-->milera.

the hall-->milera trade I am very comfortable with...might need a bit of convincing with the broughton-->dempsey (could be bower/lake/clarke) one...

HotTiges

be cautious with Dempsey.. not sure he will keep it up. Def consider Hall > Milera, i certainly am although concerned about when Schneider comes back and if they give Akmed Saad a crack..milera looks good though

jfitty

Milera should be good enough to make you some cash. Trade him out when Zorko gets a crack

oc16

only consider mumford>kreuzer if mumford doesnt get named next week

slipknot_4

im going broughton - carazzo (already have birchall) and

slipknot_4

broughton -> premium for sure

Jay

Quote from: HotTiges on April 09, 2012, 06:58:44 PM
be cautious with Dempsey.. not sure he will keep it up. Def consider Hall > Milera, i certainly am although concerned about when Schneider comes back and if they give Akmed Saad a crack..milera looks good though
I am very cautious with dempsey! has only played bad teams and hasn't been fantasy relevant in past...I thought round 1 would be a one of but was impressive on saturday too, I'm not sure...could go with lake/bower/Clarke instead? And milera does have a few competing for his spot. Scheider is a walk up start leaving probably room for just one of milera and saad, milera looks the goods atm tho!

Quote from: jfitty on April 09, 2012, 07:13:29 PM
Milera should be good enough to make you some cash. Trade him out when Zorko gets a crack
sounds like a good plan :) maybe even when treloar gets a game?

Quote from: oc16 on April 09, 2012, 07:29:27 PM
only consider mumford>kreuzer if mumford doesnt get named next week
yeah that's the idea mate...mummy is a gun but potentially kreuz could average same and the $$$ could come in handy?

Jay

Im definitely locking in hall-->milera :D