Which breakout mid is better?

Started by felsty, April 08, 2012, 10:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick which one you would most likely want in your team after seeing their first two rounds

Josh P. Kennedy
16 (76.2%)
Trent Cotchin
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

felsty

Thinking of getting one of these two guys into my team
Tell me who you think I should get and why!

batt

I had JP last year.  He's been voted the most underrated player time and time again, for good reason.  Big time contested possession winner.

Cotchin has a tough SOS and has faded fairly quickly in SC talks.

DO NOT even consider Stanton, he crumbles under a tag (I didn't learn this and banked on Stephen Hill this year- not doing well).

All of that being said, none of the above.....neither JP or Cotchin will be top 10 by year's end so you're better upgrading to a fallen premium.

My 2cents

tor01doc

Have you considered Masten?

126 this week. 80 last week.

felsty

Quote from: batt on April 08, 2012, 10:45:54 PM
I had JP last year.  He's been voted the most underrated player time and time again, for good reason.  Big time contested possession winner.

Cotchin has a tough SOS and has faded fairly quickly in SC talks.

DO NOT even consider Stanton, he crumbles under a tag (I didn't learn this and banked on Stephen Hill this year- not doing well).

All of that being said, none of the above.....neither JP or Cotchin will be top 10 by year's end so you're better upgrading to a fallen premium.

My 2cents

That has been my theory for forever as well but ATM I'm running with a 3premium midfield and my
Points are down bout a hundred or two than I would like so playing with the idea to downgrade Broughton to Clarke and upgrade Coniglio to a mid premium. The highest I can get to is Andrew Swallow but that would mean three of Mohr, Bugg, Ellis, Morris and Smedts have to be on the ground instead of a Marty Clarke