2 players Im unhappy with, what should I do (Broughts and Hall)

Started by Bennyy, April 08, 2012, 08:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyy

I have Broughton and hall, both who Im unhappy with. Spose I shouldnt expect to much from hall but otherwise i think the rest of my team is going okay! Should I do anything? Or sit tight!

Plastic Boy

I'm trading Broughton, he's struggling and this is your opportunity to get rid of a couple of duds before the price change.

24 trades and I plan to burn 2.

Broughton to Birchall or Goddard

HotTiges

yeah i have both Broughton and Hall.. Not fussed on Hall but Milera could be an option? Broughton 50/50 at the mo.. not sure what to do

Bennyy

Yeah Im just out of getting birchall! Probably why i didnt choose him in the first place, was wondering why the hell i didnt lol! Might just stick it out see how I go. A lot will probably get off board. Just tricky I went really well last season and the trades at this stage of the year can make or break!

PattyT

Pretty much the same thing for me. Cant see Broughton getting to much better with Mundy coming back and Barlow getting more time through the middle. He's definitely on the chopping block. Birchall/Carazzo/Dempsey are all options at the moment.

Hall -> Milera for me

Danstar

Got me thinking of trading Hall to Milera now to....but is the extra cash made worth a trade?

Slashers

I've got a real issue with this tool too!
Seriously, is there ANY upside to him at all?
Can anyone who considers themselves a fantasy footy guru, who actually has this punk (which is unlikely, because if you were a guru, you probably wouldnt have been sucked in like the rest of us commoners), please come out and offer some guidance!
Was it a big mistake? And do we just dump him NOW?
I don't have Lake, Clarke or Hagrave in an attempt to have a unique backline. But it's hurting a lot. Having Broughton is making it ten times worse!
Only problem is, EVERY time I trade someone out, they start racking up 100's, and the player traded in goes to sh1t!

tor01doc

Trade him out then Slashers, then I can keep the tool.

Maybe Broughton to Dempsey and Hall to Milera - save you lots of money I think.