Stephen Conigilo

Started by Noz, April 08, 2012, 04:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Did anyone else pick up Stephen and have been disappointed in his scores so far? If so what do you plan on doing about it?

HotTiges

yeah a little but he is a young GWS mid so prob needs more time. Looking at trading but would involve a Broughton downgrade

dr draught

I'm more worried about Broughton who's scoring about the same.

Noz

Thinking about bringing in Toby Greene leave me with 100k so if Broughtan fails in the next few weeks I can still pick up a premium for the price thoughts?

n4cr123

Coniglio to green for me just to make a packet!

HotTiges

yeah could work. Greene doing alright i guess.. Who you looking for with broughton?

Noz

Just want an improvement from him really would like to see him knock up the 100 next week If the next 2 weeks I might look at a Birchall, Shaw or Scotland. Shaw and Scotland may drop a bit

Colliwobblers

cogs will be a good rook and a good pick over the long run but hard to justify hanging onto him for 40 less points a game and a bunch of cash not in your kitty.

has great JS and will get better tho so tough call - may be the two most traded players this week cogs and greene

HotTiges

reminds me of David Swallow..

Noz

Yeah has great JS and possibly even better at avoiding the vest this season. Would really love to bring in a rookie from another club but none look appealing already have Magner and Ledger apart from that good rookies are few and far between

Broughtan could be a unique pick and a great POD mid season

creeker

Brougton for Marty Clarke
Coniglio for Josh Kennedy  ( syd )
Might be the solution for me. What do you think ?

HotTiges

do like JK alot. very good pick.. could work for sure. Pretty happy I stuck with Clarke so far..

Noz

Kennedy has started of the season in good form could be a good trade if it comes off, All depends if your confident Clarke can avoid the sub when a few more Collingwood players come back

HotTiges

reckon he will, decent user coming off half back.. may get a vest here and there

jfitty

Considering trading Coniglio myself. Although if you have underperforming premiums (Broughton is a great example) then it might be worth worrying about them instead