Rd 2 progression scores

Started by aces-high, April 08, 2012, 01:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aces-high

I am on 917 from 10 with gazza, god, dal(x2), buddy, chappy, selwood, giles, caddy, bugg, shiel, d smith and kennedy to come.

Heroes of rd 2
Lake, lids, ceski and cloke. Im so happy with jimmy magner, will be the barlow(injury free) of 2012

Duds
Broughton, the cock, martin and mummy who turned into redden for the round

How are u all going??

ajjewell

1193 from 12 with Pendles as my captain and a 0 from Mummy not real flash but could always be worse

aces-high

Thats not bad at all considering a zero mate!! How'd u go last week?

ajjewell

2109 from last week so not a bad start

aces-high

Good stuff mate!! u in it for overall or just for fun?

ajjewell

Mainly fun but like to see how close I can get to number 1, finished 830ish last year so gunna need some luck to get closer this year. How about yourself?

aces-high

Oh great effort :P 815th is massive!! I'm more of a dt'er tbh, i am sitting 215th overall as we speak and am hoping to consolidate that this week. I play supercoach just for fun but like yourself its always good to see how high we can finish. Atm i'm 5498th in super so we'll see how it all goes

felsty

931 from 10 played with Ablett as captain to come.. I'm thinking 2200+ :)

love4thegame

Sitting on 1320... 9 to come and Gaz is my skipper

Bones Bombers

1291/13 Captain still to play

eagles929406

1419/14   ablett capt still to come  8)

colmullet

1388/14 with captain yet to play, pretty happy

JamSainter

1260 with Bugg, Hombsch, Greene, Giles, D. Smith, Kennedy, Goddard, Ablett (x2), Franklin to come. Really relying on my GWS boys to get up past 2200.

North Melbournes Finest

I'm a flowering idiot, left James Macdonald on my field, with Coniglio and Shiel on the bench. Neither as an emergency what the flower was I thinking.

muzza3465

15 completed, captain played for 1419 with a big O from mummy still have T. bugg,A . Kennedy, B .Goddard, A hall, G Ablett, S Mitchell, and L Franklin to come. Broughton,  J Riewoldt are on thin ice at the moment just have to sit and think on what to do...