Dusty thoughts?!

Started by WizzFizz, April 07, 2012, 11:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bosh

Quote from: nathan11 on April 08, 2012, 01:09:39 AM
Quote from: dmagnus on April 08, 2012, 01:04:47 AM
all this talk of dont trade premiums, dusty isnt a premium, he's just priced close to being one

+1 he isn't a prem people were just hoping he would develop into one this year

That's the thing though, he is a premium! He averaged 99 last year, that actually is a premium when it comes to forwards!

Marstar

a) He is a premium forward.
b) You bought him knowing the tiges have a tough draw.
c) Trade him immediately, while you are at it trade out Broughton too.

elephants

Was this close to picking Robinson over him :-\

mpollock

Now that you have him ... ride it out with Dusty ... his draw will eventually get easier and he is not scoring 20s.
It has only been two rounds ...

PICCOLLO

Dusty is a gun and was always going to start slow with richmonds draw. Pav on the other hand...

crabapples

Quote from: PICCOLLO on April 08, 2012, 09:17:58 AM
Dusty is a gun and was always going to start slow with richmonds draw. Pav on the other hand...

I acctualy took dusty fartin over pav this year, pavs a gun but iv been having bad feelings bout that hammy from last year, he's on that scary side of 30 I hope im wrong though

Torress

dusty all good. if you have him keep him will deliver a ton soon.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: mpollock on April 08, 2012, 04:02:10 AM
Now that you have him ... ride it out with Dusty ... his draw will eventually get easier and he is not scoring 20s.
It has only been two rounds ...
Yeah Jroo!

WizzFizz

Why is Everyone YELLIng at me? I'm 12 years old

crabapples

Quote from: WizzFizz on April 08, 2012, 01:12:00 PM
Why is Everyone YELLIng at me? I'm 12 years old

lol dnt worry mate go hav some chocolate, u'll cop ppls opinions on here stick with dusty for now, i am. Hope ur team goes well this year

Colliwobblers

draw gets easier KEEP.
He has shown potential, still a young buck good pick given he will get better as the season goes on and as his draw gets easier, would have been a good upgrade target mid season but if like me you got on don't even think about getting off, especially given the general performance of most selected fwds he is not far of the pace.

quinny88

Hes played against 2 top 4 sides and still wasnt terrible. He will smash out a 130 against melbourne next week

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

My decision pre-season was Dusty vs. Pav... I'm happy (or as close as you can get to happy) for the moment with Dusty . Whilst I don't hope players get suspended, injured etc.... If Pav goes for a week I won't be crying about my decision. Even though this one would have been more ass than class!