Previous topic - Next topic

WizzFizz

Trade wait or keep ?!?!?!?
Hoping for a 100+ next 2 weeks
WiZz

Noz

Richmond have a tough run was always going to be a roller coast season

MC

Keep. Premium player, expect good things coming soon.

Rowan1812

Here we go again with people wanting to trade a premium after a game or two. Go ahead and do it. Face palm.

jfitty

Definitely do not trade! Like Noz said, tough start to the year. I expect him to have a field day next week against the Demons then push on from there

MC

Quote from: Rowan1812 on April 07, 2012, 11:38:33 PM
Here we go again with people wanting to trade a premium after a game or two. Go ahead and do it. Face palm.

+1

crabapples

Oooooo, bring on Melbourne... Dustys KILLIN ME!! >:(

Dazzalenko

rules are meant to be broken, side story, I started with Lake last season and traded him out before round 3, yeah, before he shot down down by almost 300k, def don't see Martin lose that much value but for his price, there are better, PROVEN options

esquire

I'm going to keep him. He is in my plans for later in the season. Have other players who aren't that I need to take care of first.

crabapples

Quote from: Dazzalenko on April 08, 2012, 12:04:34 AM
rules are meant to be broken, side story, I started with Lake last season and traded him out before round 3, yeah, before he shot down down by almost 300k, def don't see Martin lose that much value but for his price, there are better, PROVEN options

I agree, if he cant perform against melbourne theres no point not traing to much $$$ on the line

MC

Cloke and Rioli are the only ones near his price doing better who are 'proven.'

Forward premiums are difficult to gauge, as they often explode for a 140 or so to maintain their average. (eg. 80, 80, 140, 80, 80) makes an average of 92)

crabapples

I have 65k left so i can really get anyone im going to hav a really annoying week ahead lol

ando_10

why do i get the feeling that this is going to be a long year with these should i trade him (after X amount of games) threads. or people suggesting a sideways trade. people should know the golden rules by now..

NO do NOT trade him...

you will be licking your wounds when he starts to ton up.

all the best :)

dmagnus

all this talk of dont trade premiums, dusty isnt a premium, he's just priced close to being one

nathan11

Quote from: dmagnus on April 08, 2012, 01:04:47 AM
all this talk of dont trade premiums, dusty isnt a premium, he's just priced close to being one

+1 he isn't a prem people were just hoping he would develop into one this year