Lake & Dempsey...

Started by Legen...DARY, April 07, 2012, 05:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legen...DARY

If Lake stinks it up this week which I think he might against Adelaide Forwards... Do you think its worth jumping on Dempsey & enjoy the price rise?

Dempsey scored 98 in R1 and is currently on 111 in R2.

He is $15k cheaper than Lake.

Thoughts?

jabroni

im doing it no matter what lake scores

Bosh

Quote from: Legen...DARY on April 07, 2012, 05:20:12 PM
If Lake stinks it up this week which I think he might against Adelaide Forwards... Do you think its worth jumping on Dempsey & enjoy the price rise?

Dempsey scored 98 in R1 and is currently on 111 in R2.

He is $15k cheaper than Lake.

Thoughts?

Do you really want everyone too do this trade? It is a great trade surely you can work that out, there goes any bit of uniqueness in anyone's backline.

kilbluff1985

Been on the Dempsey train since day 1 very happy first 2 rounds

Jroo

I had dempsey all pre season but at the last miniute went to lake  :'(

jfitty

Unless Hargrave scores 120+ I think a lot of people will do this trade. Hopefully Lake scores well though, would rather hang onto him and save a trade

tigertops

Sometimes u gotta keep things quiet a little. So now everyone will have Dempsey....

ubeaut

Quote from: JROO8 on April 07, 2012, 05:48:26 PM
I had dempsey all pre season but at the last miniute went to lake  :'(
Did the same. Dempsey has never been a high scorer so i expected both to get 70s to start then Lake to do much better as he got back into it. Looks like Lake will be average at best until at least round 9 when Morris and Williams are back,freeing him up,while Dempsey has taken his game to the next level. Did not expect this,wish we'd stuck with Dempsey eh?

CrowsFan

Well Lake is currently on 33 and it's not even quarter time!
Honestly I don't think I will be trading him cos I know Lake can score very highly when fit ;)

coolfugitiv0

his score isn't too shabby at the moment, considering it's only halfway through the third quarter.

Ringo

Looking like a dilemma coming with Lake on 86 SC points at three quarter time. You will be happy CF.

Noz

Would like to see the percent of people trading Lake back in this week

MC

Quote from: Noz on April 07, 2012, 10:41:53 PM
Would like to see the percent of people trading Lake back in this week

Was ALWAYS going to happen. Fallen prem will rise from the ashes! Will average 75+ this year easily, question of fitness remains however.

coolfugitiv0

Lake did very well.
However, Dempsey still outscored him by 5 points  8)

MC

So you'll be sideways trading based on two games one bad game? Good luck to you!